Chapter Twelve

Alessandro heard Annabella's breathing even out. He looked down at his baby sister who was finally back with his family. The Taylor's would pay for kidnapping his little sister. You do not mess with a De Luca child, girl, or woman. If you do, then you are asking to be killed.

Deciding it was time to take her back down to her room, he stood up and started pushing her wheelchair towards the door to get back into the hospital. He already knew that he was going to be bombarded with questions as soon as he walked into the hospital room. Alessandro just hoped Annabella took down the walls around her heart and started to trust them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annabella had been missing for a while now. When the boys came to see her after school, they went into the private hospital room they had gotten for her. When she was not in there, they started to freak out, afraid that one of their enemies had taken her from them once again. They sent security out and had the hospital locked down.

Soon after they had locked everything down, Alessandro walked in with her curled up in the wheelchair. This caused everyone to freak out, but also be relieved at the same time. They tried to ask him questions, but he quickly shut them down with one glare.

"Be quiet. She was up on the roof watching the sky. It was driving her crazy to be in this room. Her words not mine. We talked about our days when she went to sleep so I brought her back down here," He said to everyone, effectively making them quiet down. After he did, he moved to pick her up and lay her down on the bed.

Soon after she was situated, they had started to discuss what to do with the Taylor's. Many of them threw out options like killing them straight away or torturing them. While they did this, Alessndro noticed Armani sneaking over to his twin. He had always felt like he was missing something from his life and he thought Armani had finally found it. He watched as Armani moved to lay down with her. She doesn't even know it but she has them all wrapped around her finger.

Alessandro tuned back into what the rest of his family was saying. Eventually after hearing everyone say their part, he decided to jump in.

"What if we wait to do anything?" He simply questioned, causing them to get loud once again, yelling why that was a bad decision.

"Wait- quiet down and listen. When news gets around that we have found her again, they will be on guard waiting for us to attack, but if we don't they eventually will let their guard down. That's the best time to attack them because they won't be ready for it." Alessandro reasoned with them. They all settled down mulling over his option.

"That isn't a bad option actually." Their dad answered back to him after a minute. "It's risky, but it could just work." The rest of them nodded their agreement. Alessandro smiled, glad he could come up with something to avenge the torture the Taylor's put his sister through.

After all, they would do anything to protect her, but what if they were too late?