Im sorry.

[A/N: Y'all right , she do look like Kay . Im mad now because I already said she was Jania child .]

"And make sure you clean up the bathroom, do the laundry

"And make sure you clean up the bathroom, do the laundry. & since I'm not gonna be Here tomorrow morning, make sure you get the little ones ready for school, since you don't wanna attend to yours." Mrs. Holmes told me, as I stood infront of her. "And make sure you squeeze in your regular chores too." She smirked.

I mugged the fuck outta ha'. "Bitch Ian yo' maid. Ian doin' det shit." I told ha'.

"Yes you will." She said.

"I bet chu I won't. Allat shit gon' remain undone. The fuck." I rolled my eyes, before walking away.

It been about to 2 months, and all she been doin' is tryna put me to work.

I know why she doin' it to.

She know I'm the only person here that keep shit in tact. & since she tryna get rid of me, she tryna take advantage of me.

I think the fuck not.

She think I'm stupid.

I'm very much smart, and aware.

"You so hard headed." Nicole said, as she stood by her room door.

"Shutcho bald headed ass up, and go eat a dick." I mugged ha', before going to my room and slamming the door.

Hoes got me fucked up.

Think I'm finna clean this bitch, think a muthafucking gain.

This whole house was a fuckin' mess accept my room. I keep my shit clean.

She must be smokin' dick If she think i was finna clean dis house up by myself, especially when I didn't make nun of the mess.

Shorty got the right idea, but the wrong bitch.

My phone rung, knocking me outta my thoughts.

Baby boy 💍💙 would like to FaceTime...

"Yes?" I answered, as soon as we connected.

"Put' yo face in the camera." I heard him mumble.

I smacked my lips, putting my face in the camera.

I looked at him, seeing his eyes low an red.

I shook my head. "Whatchu want, Mitchell?" I asked him.

"Yo birthday coming up." He smiled.

I shrugged. "I know."

"Whatchu wanna do?" He asked me.

"Nun. You know I don't celebrate my birthday, to me it's like a regular day." I told him.

"Mm."