Melodia

Off in another kingdom a strange lioness with tan fur and purple eyes is coming to meet the king of the mountain pride Muvua. She already met with King Mrefu, Nguni, and Upepo so now she is going to go meet with Muvua and use her hypnotic voice on him as well. (Everything said by Melodia will be in a song form. The bold is Melodia talking.) Hello King Muvua. Hello and who may I ask are you? I am Melodia or as you will know soon your songstress. Sing along when you hear my melody, joining voices that is the key, for us to be in harmony, so come on now and sing with me. After she finished singing King Muvua's eyes turned purple and he followed Melodia to the other four three kings. Alright now I want you four to go to the Pride Lands and bring not only King Simba with you but bring the future King Kion as well. Alright Melodia. So after that they all went and headed for the Pride Lands where they soon met up with the Lion Guard. Who are you and why are you here? We have come to see King Simba and the future King Kion. Okay, well I am Kion. Perfect I am King Muvua I will lead you to where we want to talk while my friends go and get King Simba. Okay, Lion Guard I am leaving Vitani in charge until I return. So Muvua led Kion out of the Pride Lands while Upepo, Nguni, and Mrefu went to get Simba, little did they know Zazu saw the whole thing and was heading to report it. Sire! What is it Zazu. The four kings are in the Pride Lands and King Muvua is leading Kion somewhere while the other three are coming here and their eyes are purple for some weird reason. Wait did you say they had purple eyes? Yes, why? They are hypnotized by a lioness named Melodia. She wanted me to be her mate so she tried to hypnotize me but Timon and Pumba put something in my ears so it didn't work but when I said I wasn't interested she said that I would be hers along with all of the kings. Then what does she want with Kion? He is future King so she is trying to take control of him now! Zazu gather the lionesses and the Lion Guard we have to save my son and only lionesses can go male lions are the only one's affected by her voice. I see well I will go and gather them up now. So Zazu gathered every lioness in the pride and Simba explained the situation and everyone was nervous about what would happen to Kion, Zira, Nala, and Kiara were worried the most. Just then the other three king's showed up and Nala asked why they weren't protecting their lands. They then start to sing.
Upepo, Mrefu, and Nguvu:
Got no time to wear the crown
You can't beat Melodia's sound
Hey
Her voice is the best we've e-e-ever found
Up in the air or on the ground
You can't beat Melodia's sound
Hey
We have Ki-i-i-i-on
Once they stopped singing they told Simba they wanted him to follow them but he refused and the three kings left to go tell Melodia.