Chapter 39: the one with the marriage

Chris's P.O.V.

It's been a month since I proposed Emily. Life has been nothing but awesome since then. And the happy news is that we were getting married tomorrow. Yes can you believe that? Well I can't! Everyone is so freaking happy. My parents and her parents are over the moon with the wedding preparation. Sophia and Anna have managed to become best friends and are planning our honeymoon. Adam planned my bachelor party and we had so much fun.

—————————-

Emily's P.O.V.

I stared at my image in mirror. I was wearing a white gown. It was spaghetti strap, with backside almost open. Today I was feeling like a queen. I didn't like my hair in bun so I have kept it open with flower tiara on my head.

Today my life was going into a complete new phase. But I was not at all worried as I had love of my life with me. Ofcourse I was sad and emotional as I wouldn't live with my parents and my sister. I was gonna miss them. Tears were in my eyes. But I didn't want to cry on my big day.

Just then my father entered the room. He was getting old but he still managed to look handsome. But today I could see faint moisture in his eyes. He was very happy that I was getting married but like any other father he didn't want to leave me.

"Daddy!" I hugged him tightly.

"Honey, you are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen!" He kissed my cheek.

"I have it in my genes." I smirked.

He chuckled, " Ready to walk down the aisle?" He extend his arm.

I took a deep breath and said, " Yes."

———————-

Chris's P.O.V.

I was standing near the pastor  waiting for my bride. I was so excited to see her in wedding gown. I'm sure she will look damn beautiful. Just then pastor said to stand up and as bride is about to enter. My eyes made there way to the door. The door opened to Emily in white wedding gown looking so beautiful. Oh my goodness! I can't handle it. I'm not the emotional person but seeing her today tears made there way to my eyes.

Em walked down the aisle with her father. She was smiling ear to ear looking at me. She came near me, her father kissed her cheek and gave her hand in mine. I nodded and smiled at him.

We were now facing the pastor. He started the ceremony.

"Dearly beloved, today we have gathered here to join this man and women in holy matrimony." The pastor says.

Emily and I hold each other's hand and face each other.

"Do you take Emily Collins as your lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to Love and cherish till death do you apart?"

I look at Emily, smile and say, " I do."

"Do you take Christopher Knight as your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to Love and cherish till death do you apart?"

"I do." Emily says and smiles at me.

"By the power vested in me by god, I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Priest says.

I don't waste a single second to kiss Emily. I can hear people cheering and laughing.

We smile at each other and face our parents. They seem very happy and emotional.

As a tradition Emily throws the bouquet and guess who catches it? Well, Lexi catches the bouquet

As a tradition Emily throws the bouquet and guess who catches it? Well, Lexi catches the bouquet. That's interesting!

"I love you Mr. Knight." Em whispered in my ear.

"I love you too Mrs.Knight!" I kiss her.

The End!💕
***********
Hey friends. Here we are at the last chapter of the book. I really can't believe it guys. Thank you so much for supporting me. You guys mean a lot to me.

Ofcourse there will be epilogue. Just wait for it. I hope you will like that too.

Love you ❤️❤️