Comfort

I walked as fast as I could to my room. Closing and locking my door. As soon as I did I went to my bed and laid down. Trying to calm myself but nothing worked.

The small red feather started to move again. It's wiped away some tears on my cheek. Not sure why or how I got the feather I grabbed it lightly. It tried to get away but I kept my grip on it.

My heart aches so much right now. So I held the feather close to my chest. Something about this feather was comforting.

A few minutes passed by. I hadn't moved or let go of the feather. My crying hadn't stopped either.

The feather got away and flew to the balcony door. My eyes widened. Who I saw, standing there was Keigo. My first reaction was to look away from him so he couldn't see my face.

So I did, I turned and curled myself into a ball. I wasn't sure if I could even face him right now. The little red feather came back and brushed against my arm. I glanced up at it, it turned and pointed at the balcony door.

Slowly I got up from my spot on the bed. Going over to the balcony door to let Keigo in. As I opened the door he stepped in and closed it again.

"Hey chickadee.. don't cry it's going to be alright" Keigo said as he wrapped me in a hug. I hugged him back gripping onto the back of his jacket.

"..why are you here?" I sniffled, looking up at him.

"I finished up the case and thought I could come cheer you up, unless you want me to leave?" He softly said to me.

"N-no! Please stay" I shook my head. Having someone around made it better.

"Alright then" Keigo smiled at me. Then he picked me up.

"K-Keigo, put me down I'm fine" I tried to convince him to put me down but I stuttered.

"You don't look fine to me so I'm going to cheer you up!" He chirped, walking over to my bed. If I'm being honest I didn't want him to put me down. So I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He sat down on my bed, set me down on his lap and wrapped his arms around me. I rested my head on his chest lightly.

Listening to his heartbeat was calming in a way. I didn't feel like crying anymore even though I still was. Slowly his heartbeat sped up. I looked up at him and he was staring at me.

"Is something wrong? Your heartbeat sped up.." I tilted my head a little at him. Saying this made him blush lightly.

"You were listening to my heartbeat?" His voices sounded a little shy. I nodded laying my head on his chest again.

"Aw, hmm what's a song you like?" Keigo questioned me. I thought for a second but nothing came to mind.

"I don't know.. why?" I snuggled up to him.

"Have you ever heard of Not my Type before?" Keigo said still watching me. I shook my head no. "I'll sing it for you then"

(If you don't know the song it's called, Not my Type by S. Lyre, go look it up it should be the first one! Also all credit of this song goes to them, this is not my song)

"Ok" is all I responded with.
He cleared his throat then started humming a toon. I listened to it. It sounded nice.

Keigo began to sing to me. I started smiling while listening to him. he started to lightly whispered a part of the song as if he wasn't sure it was the lyrics. I will have to listen to the song later. Then he paused probably thinking of the next line. Keigo kept going. Without realizing it I had stopped crying. Suddenly there was a knock at my door. Keigo stopped singing and looked at the door.

"Y-yea?" I called out to them.

"(Y/n)? Do you have someone over or was that just some music?" It sounded like mirio but he wasn't in my dorm.

"J-just some music" I got off of hawks and pointed at my closet. It looked big enough for him to fit into. He tilted his head at me, not sure what I meant. So I grabbed his arm to make his stand up, and pointed at it again.
"Go, they don't know your here!" I whispered to him.
"Oh ok ok" he whispered back, opening my closet door and stepping in. His wings almost didn't fit.

"Ah alright, Nejire said you were upset so we came to check on you!" It was definitely mirio. I closed the closet door and went to go open the door to my room. I wiped my face and smiled at them.

"I'm fine I promise" I said to them. Even tamaki looked a little worried.

"Ok then, can we come in then? We are here after all!" Nejire cheerfully said while walking in without waiting for an answer. Mirio and Tamaki both followed her.

"O-oh yea that's fine" I said back to her while closing my door. I went and sat on my bed next to Tamaki. Mirio had chosen to sit on the floor and Nejire was in my desk chair.

We sat here for a few minutes in an awkward silence.

"Oooo!!! I have an idea! Why don't we play truth or dare?" Nejire clapped her hands together in excitement. Tamaki only nodded his head.

"Yea I'm down! What about you (Y/n)?" Mirio turned his attention towards me with a warm smile.

"Sure, it sounds fun" I smiled nervously knowing that these games can last a long time. Nejire smiled brightly that I accepted her offer.

"I'll go first then!" Mirio said as if he had already planned what he was going to say. All eyes were on him.

"(Y/n)! Truth or dare?" Mirio smiled at me.

This is going to be a long night.

A/N
Sorry for such a long wait, school has kept me really busy. Besides the point! I hope everyone is doing ok. ALSO if you have any truth or dare questions feel free to leave them in the comments!