Slap ⚠️

Tessa's POV:

I slept in after last nights events. Now I'm here lying in my bed. I can't believe I upset Damien. I know he was drunk and I did the one thing he asked me not to. I'm so stupid. I should have followed the one thing he asked of me.

I roll over and check my cell. I have 5 missed calls and 25 text messages.

All from Damien.

I call him back.

Damien: "Tessa, please listen. I'm so so sorry. Tessa. I don't know what came across me. I shouldn't have yelled or grabbed you. Tessa please...."

Tessa: "Damien. It's fine. And I'm the one who should be sorry. I should've stayed with you the whole night."

Damien: "I was just so upset when o saw you speaking to him. You're mine Tessa. Only mine. I love you so much and I'm so sorry. Please forgive me Tessa".

Tessa: "of course I forgive you Damien".

Damien: "I'll see you on Monday Tessa. Text me when I text you and pick up when I call. I need to know you're okay"

Tessa: "I will. Bye Damien."

Damien: "bye Tessa".

I hung up and began my lazy weekend.

MONDAY:

I walk into school and head straight to my locker. I was running later then normal because Jaxon couldn't decide on what pair of sneakers he wanted to wear. Idiot.

Next thing I know I feel hands slowly wrap around my waist and I feel a warm breath on my neck.

I whisper, "Damien".

Damien: "hi beautiful".

Tessa: "I have to get to class but I'll find you for lunch?"

Damien: " no can do love. We have an extra practice during lunch before the game tonight. I will you wearing this"

He hand me his letterman jacket. I can't help the blush and smile that appear on my face. I slide the jacket on and it's of course big but it smells delicious and keeps me very warm.

I walk off to my first period.

It was a long day today. I'm now sitting on the school bleachers with some of the other girls who are dating the guys. Amy is dating Liam. She's such a sweet girl. Liam treats her like a queen too. They're the most adorable couple. Definitely relationship goals.

Any: "oh no it's a tie!"

Tessa: "our guys are awesome. They can do this".

The final score 30-27..... we lost.

Once the game was over and everyone dispersed from the stand sit find their ride home, I saw Jaxon walking up to me.

Tessa: "hey Jax. You played awesome. I'm so sorry. But next game you guys will win. I'm sure of it!"

Jaxon: "thanks Tess. It's just one loss. The team will get over it. At least I got two touchdowns this game. I'm headed home. I know you want to see Damien. He gets grumpy"

Tessa: "thanks for the heads up Jax"

Damien: "seeing you will actually probably make him happy. "

Tessa: "see you at home Jax"

I'm standing against the tunnel that leads to the field when I hear Damiens voice. I start walking towards the voices and it leads me to the parking lot. I see Damien against his truck sucking faces with the school slut......Candy.

Tessa: "what the hell Damien"

Damien: "damn it. Tessa. You weren't supposed to se this. It's not what it looks like. Candy go"

She walks off before smirking at me. I start to walk away. Tears coming down my face. How could he.

Damien: "Tessa. Listen to me. It's not what it seems. Just get in the truck and I'll explain"

Tessa: "got to hell Damien. I'm done with your games".

Next thing I know Damiens grabbing me by my hair and dragging me to the truck.

Tessa: "ahhh let go Damien. Stop. Please"

Damien: "NO YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR PLACE AND LISTEN TO ME. GET IN THE FUCKING TRUCK TESSA"

He throws me into the truck. I'm scared. I don't know why he's acting this way towards me. He's usually so loving.

He gets into the drivers side and slams the door. He punches the steering wheel twice and now he's gripping it. His buckles are white. If I wasn't so stupid I'd say there's actual steam coming from his ears.

Tessa: "let me out Damien. I'm done. You cheated. I'm done"

Damien: "you're not going anywhere. You don't get to break up with me either."

Tessa: "you were making out with Candy! You cheated. I'm not doing this. Take your stupid jacket".

Next thing took me by surprise. A sharp sound. A loud thunk and now burning pain on my cheek. He spelled me across the face and my face hit off the passenger window from the impact of his hand.

He grabs a chunk of my hair and pulls me back to face him again. His fist collided with my jaw then another punch to my eye. My heads feeling dizzy. He grabs my neck. I feel like I'm choking

Damien: "if you would've let me fuck you before his game then maybe I wouldn't Candy. And if you'd listen like a good little girl I wouldn't have to punish you, you bitch"

I lowly whisper, "I'm s-s-sor-sorry"

Damien drives me to my street then tells me to get out. He kicks me with his foot, kicking me out of his truck. I fall into the cement. He drives off. I feel the blood on my face and I see it on my hands. Every part of my body hurts.

Damien. He did this. He is just like Bobby. But he was supposed to love me. He told me he did.

After a few tries, I'm standing and walking or more like limping to my house. My phone snot on me so I can't call for help. I can barely see where I'm going. I see the street lamps and the houses look blurry. Ours is the last house so I walk as far I can.

I start to hear voices. Lijah? Cole? Leo? Jaxon?

My brothers. I hear my brothers.

I'm starting to see black dots. It's getting hard to breath. My head is pounding. There's blood dripping down my face.

I start hearing the voices louder and louder.

"TESSA"

"Oh god Tessa"

"Bambina, mi amore"

"GET HER INSIDE NOW!"

"Tessa stay awake sweetie".

I'm being picked up and the black dots increase. Next thing I know, darkness has taken over.