The New Problem

After Melodion gave Melodia a special flower to eat she is now able to talk normally and she can sing whenever she wants to and since she has Melodion back both she and Cantata released Kion and the others from their hypnosis and they all fainted as soon as it was removed. The lionesses from the Song Lands all brought the four kings back to their lands and their prides were so worried about them and the Song Land lionesses made up an excuse on where they have been for so long and the four kings woke up with no memory of what happened to them other than meeting a lioness named Melodia but after that it was all a blur. Kion in the other hand was not so lucky, he has been passed out for nearly a week and his family is getting worried about him because he has yet to move a muscle. Rafiki makes sure he has plenty to eat and drink even though he has to force the stuff to be swallowed it still works but Kion shows no sign of getting better. How is he Rafiki? I am afraid he is still in the same condition as last time you checked in on him Zira. Okay, I am just worried, that's all. It is quite alright, hey where is Scar I haven't seen him ever since Kion brought him to Pride Rock. He said something about going to find something special and rare to bring me as a gift so he left after Simba allowed him to join the pride again. I see well I hope Kion gets better before he gets back because I don't want to deal with Scar's wrath. You and me both Rafiki, he will complain about me letting Kion go off on his own and how he should be off the guard or something along those lines. Just then Kion started to wake up. Kion are you alright? Yes mom but where am I and who is that? Kion you should know Rafiki and we are back in the Pride Lands. What are the Pride Lands? What do you mean the Pride Lands are our home son. I thought King Simba said we were exiled to the Outlands for two years. Zira a word. What is wrong with him Rafiki? He has lost all his memories of coming back to be Pride Lands and most likely everything that happened here. Is there a cure for this? There is but it is at the Tree of Life and in his condition he is not to leave this tree I will go tell the royal family the news and then we will send Kiah, Creda, and Greeshmi to go and get the cure. So after Rafiki left he told Simba, Nala, Kopa, Kovu, Vitani, and Kiara about Kion's condition then he told Creda, Kiah, and Greeshmi to go to the tree of life and get a special rainbow flower that only grows there so they can help heal Kion.