Monkeying around

When Baloo was about to get Mowgli he tumbled to the ground. The monkeys laughed and said, "That's how a bear can rest at ease.", then they started to throw fruit at Baloo, "Here's some bare necessities."

Baloo got up, "Now just try that again, you—" then a fruit hit him in the face. The monkeys continue laughing, "What's that you hit him with, son?" One responded, "That was a bare necessity."

Baloo was having enough of their games, "Look, monk, you turn her loose or I'll jerk a knot in your tail..." The monkeys then swing Y/n up yelling, "We give up! Here she comes!" They let go and she shouted, "Baloo! Catch me!"

A money grabs you again, "Baloo!" The monkeys then got a vine, "Back up! Back up! Faster! Faster! Faster!" Then they tripped Baloo to falling off a cliff shouting, "A rolling bear gathers no hair!"

Mowgli shouted, "Baloo! Help us!" Y/n shouts, "Baloo, they're carrying us away!" And The monkeys took Y/n and Mowgli away from Baloo.

Y/n tries fighting off the monkeys, but it was no use, the monkeys takes them to the ancient ruins to see someone named King Louie. The monkeys shouted, "We got him, King Louie!"

"Here he is. Man, we got him. We got him!" They hold Mowgli close to King Louie. King Louie says, "So you're the man cub. Crazy." Mowgli gets angry, "I'm not as crazy as you are."

The monkeys said, "King Louie we also got this one!" The monkeys started dangling you to the other side of King Louie. He then flinches and loudly whisperes, "Easy with that one, it's Shere Khans man cub."

"If he knows that we have her then he's going to really tear us apart." One of the monkey says, "Not if we make it fun and no harm is taken, she won't call for him." Y/n is upset and shouted, "Put us down!" They dropped Mowgli first then Y/n.

Mowgli head towards you to check to see if you're alright and turns to the monkeys shouting, "You cut that out!" King Louie grabs you and Mowgli saying, "Cool it. Unwind yourself." Mowgli was swinging his arms and couldn't hit King Louie.

"Now come on, let's shake, cousins." He grabs Y/n hands and shakes. Y/n asked, "What do you want us for?" he responded, "Word has grabbed my royal ear..."

King Louie then hands you a banana, "Have a banana..." You took the banana and ate it. He looks over at Mowgli, "Now you wanna stay in the jungle."

"Stay in the jungle?" Y/n mumbles to herself, Mowgli smiles, " I sure do." King Louie replies, "Well, good. And old King Louie...That's me...can fix it for you." He heads up three fingers, "Have two bananas."

He hands Mowgli two bananas. "Have we got a deal?" King Louie asked. Y/n feels uneasy about this, Mowgli responded, "Yes, sir. I'll do... I'll do anything to stay in the jungle."

"Well, then. I'll lay it on the line for you." said King Louie as he gets off his chair.

King Louie: Now I'm the king of the swingers
Oh, the jungle VIP
I've reached the top
And had to stop
And that's what's botherin' me
I wanna be a man, man cub
And stroll right into town
And be just like the other men
I'm tired of monkeyin' around

Y/n And Mowgli couldn't help, but started to dance along.

King Louie: Oh, ooh-bee-doo
I wanna be like you
I wanna walk like you
Talk like you too
You see it's true
An ape like me
Can learn to be human too

"Gee, Cousin Louie, you're doin' real good." Mowgli said. Y/n nods and King Louie pulls you both aside, "Now here's your part of the deal, cuz. Lay the secret on me of man's red fire."

Y/n and Mowgli look at each other confused, "But we don't know how to make fire." King Louie grabs Mowglis leg singing making Y/n worry.

King Louie : Now don't try to kid me, man cub
I made a deal with you
What I desire
Is man's red fire
To make my dream come true
Now give me the secret, man cub
Come on, clue me what to do
Give me the power
Of man's red flower
So I can be like you

While dancing with King Louie someone said, "Hey! Get mad, baby." King Louie see what it looks like a female orangutan like him and danced with them. Y/n get a good look and it was Baloo in disguise which made her sigh in relief.

King Louie: You
I wanna be like you

King Louie and Baloo: I wanna walk like you
Talk like you too
You see it's true
Someone like me
Can learn to be
Like someone like me

Baloo: Take me home, daddy!

King Louie and Baloo: Can learn to be
Like someone like you

King Louie: One more time!

Baloo: Yeah, can learn to be
Like someone like me

As king Louie patted Baloo on his back the disguise fell apart reviving him, "Man!" The monkeys saw what happened, "It's Baloo, the bear!" they all head towards them, "Yeah, that's him! How'd that square get in there?"

Y/n and Mowgli ran up to Baloo, "Baloo, it's you!" One thing led to another and the monkeys were fighting over Baloo and Bagheera to keep them away from you both.

As they managed to escape from the entire ruins to collapse King Louie shouts, "Watch out for that Y/n! She's Shere Khans man cub!" No one heard him except for Bagheera.