Races

Author Notes: this kind of a filler. Let me know what yall think. Enjoy !

.... the same night

Dave  POV

I knocked on Amir's door and waited on her to answer

I knocked on Amir's door and waited on her to answer. I knew she was home, i just talked to her about a hour ago before i left the trap. 

"Who is it" she called out from the other side of the door. "East! Ma"i replied and the door came open.

"What are you doing here, i mean i dont mind but you didnt say you were coming over when i talked to you" she said as she moved out the way and let me come in. "I know i just left from handling some business, bout to find somethin to get into. "Go put on some clothes and come roll with me" i told her, while embracing her body into a hug. It never fails she always smells sweet.

"Say less. I was soo bored and Niques Pregnant ass was too tired to do anything" she said with some excitement. "Dont take too long ill be down here when you done"i told her.

"Ok, the remotes on the table and i have snacks and stuff in the kitchen. Dont find your momma in there" she said as she turned away from me.

I watched her walk up the stairs. I know she knew i was watching too because she put a lil extra into her walk and I could see her ass jiggling. She just dont know i would have her bent over on them stairs bussin her cheeks. (Lmaoo idk why i thought that was soo funny)

Grabbing the tv remote i turned it on and sat back on the couch. I watched like a episode and a half of "Black Ink" before Amir made it back down stairs.

"Amir walked in front of me "is this ok" she asked, doin a 360 spin

"Amir walked in front of me "is this ok" she asked, doin a 360 spin. I licked my lips and sat up. "Yeah you look good girl. Let me see yo spin again" i said. She giggled and did as told. "Yea them shorts a little short but you matching my fly" i nodded.

"Perfect so where are we goin?"she asked. "Just come on ma, we finna ride" i told her.

Amir locked her house up and we left. Once she got in the car i went to my side and we pulled off. "You can connect your phone to the Bluetooth" i told her.  "What! I get to choose the music" she joked. "Ha, just dont put on no bs and we good" i smirked

"Ok" so before the oldies i have to play this" she  smiled. My song "Alone" started playin and i looked over at her. "What you know about this shawty" i asked. "Im learning" she shrugged. She cut the song up and besides her singing here and there we rode in a comfortable silence.

A few songs later we were pulling into the races. I found where Shoota , his wife and a few others i be with were all posted. I swerved in and parked. "You ever been to the races before" i asked. "Once but they start shooting so i never came back" she told me. "You straight with me shawty we finna chill" i said.

I got out and walked around to her side opening her door. She stepped out and I grabbed her hand and walked over to Shoota nem.

"Aye! East" Shoota said dappin me. "Wassup bro, everybody out tonight" I replied. "Yeah some like that he nodded his head towards Amir.  "This Amir yall " I told them. All the important people introduced themselves to her.

We been at the races about a hour now and we were drinking and all just wildin waiting on Shoota to race one of the opps. The races are suppose to be a safe zone, for one night where we suppose to let everything out from behind the wheel. The way stuff been goin in the streets thou anything could happen. These the same niggas that snatched two of my workers. We been at each others throats for years but lately shit been kinda wild, with one of my ex bestfriends now bein the leader.

They know not to pop shit at a place like this,  like i said too many innocents out here. Speakin of The opps they leader is headed straight towards me.

"This nigga got his fuckin nerve" one of my lil niggas spoke up. "Yo! East" Shoota called. "Nah yall be coo" i told them. I stood up from my seat. "East" Tez said stopping infront of me.

"Wtf you want Tez" i mugged. "Why so hostile? I just came to speak" he said "nah we dont fuck around so step" i shot back. We mugged each other for a few seconds. "Iight East ill see you in the streets" he smirked and walked off.

"Thats hoe shit he just did, should of been let me deal with his snake ass" Shoota said out loud.  "Set a meeting soon" i told him.

Amir was still sitting with Shoota's wife. They was in their own world. Every since we introduced them they hit it off.

My phone started to vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out to see it was Ty calling me. "Yo!" I spoke into the phone. "Wygg bro" he inquired. "Shit you know we all at the races tonight, come thru" i told him. "Bet im on my way" he said and hung up.

By the time Ty pulled up the races where finna start. We all crowded around Shootas car. The lil chick that did the count down was finna begin. We back up as their engine's roared.

I walked up behind Amir and wrapped my arms around her waist and she settled into me. "You havin fun" i spoke into her ear. "Yes! Thanks for bringing me she said.

We watched the race on a big screen and right now Shoota and the other dude were neck and neck. I personally bet on Shoota. None of these other nigga can fuck with him behind the wheel.

Amir POV

The races were fun until Ty came and got drunk off his ass. He ended up pistol whipping a dude named Tez and the races got shut down. Me and Dave had to put him in the guest room at Dave places. Ty blacked out and was slumped after everything.

Dave and i are now in his bed cuddled up watchin tv. Well the tv is watchin us because im low key sleepy and Dave is layin on me with his eyes closed. "Goodnight Dave" i broke the silence in the room. "Night Mir" his raspy voice boomed.

We laid in that position and fell to sleep.