Feeling uneasy

Bagheera sat still, "Goodbye, Man Cub, and good luck." Baloo and Mowgli were walking, "Come on, Baloo. All we gotta do is..." he then starts singing, "Look for the bare necessities Some good ol' bare necessities Forget about your worries and your strife I mean, the bare necessities That's why a bear can rest at ease With just the bare necessities of life Yeah! I'll live here in the jungle all my life Yeah, man! I like being a bear. Where we goin', Baloo?"

Baloo starts to struggle, "Well, it's... Well, it's sorta new and..." Mowgli smiles, "I don't care, as long as I'm with you." He looks at him, "Mowgli, look, buddy, there's somethin' I gotta tell ya."

"Tell me what, Baloo?" He sighed deeply, "Gee whiz. Now, how did ol' Baggy put it? It's... Mowgli... You wouldn't marry a panther, would ya?"

Mowgli chuckles, "Gee, I don't even know what you're talking about." Baloo gets a bit upset, "Mowgli, don't you realise that you're a human?" Mowgli looks at him, "I'm not any more, Baloo. I'm a bear like you."

"Little buddy, look, listen to me." Mowgli goes up to him and playfully punches him, "Come on, Baloo! Mowgli, stop it now. Hold still." Baloo grabs him, "I wanna tell you something. Now listen to me."

Mowgli gets confused, "What's the matter, ol' Papa Bear?" Baloo brings him closer, "Look, Mowgli, I've been tryin' all morning to tell ya, I've got to take you back to the man-village."

Mowgli got out of his grasps, "The man-village?!" Baloo goes up to him, "Now, look, kid, I can explain." Mowgli steps back, "But you said we were partners."

"Now, believe me, kid, I..." Mowgli gets upset, "You're just like old Bagheera." Baloo got angry, "Now just a minute! That's goin' too far!" Mowgli then starts running away, Baloo shouts, "Hey, Mowgli! Where you goin'? Wait a minute!"

He tries to catch up with him, "Stop! Wait! Wait! Listen to ol' Baloo! Mowgli! Mowgli! Mowgli! Mowgli. Mowgli!" Bagheera goes to Baloo, "Now what's happened?"

"Well, you're not gonna believe me, Bagheera, but look, now, I used the same words you did, and he ran out on me!" Bagheera gets worried, "I can't find Y/n, she must've disappeared into the jungle at night."

Baloo gets worried, "We have got to help them both, she could also be next of Shere Khans." Bagheera nods, "Let's separate. We've got to find them!"

Baloo then heads off, "If anything happens to that them, I'll never forgive myself. I gotta find him. Mowgli! Y/n! Mowgli!"

When morning came, Y/n and Shere Khan are searching for breakfast when they came across a deer. "Now watch closely and stay quiet", Shere Khan whispers as he gets ready to pounce.

Y/n was trying to focus, but couldn't stop thinking about Mowgli. They then heard the elephants loud trumpets that made the deer ran off. "Hup, two, three, four hup, two, three, four keep it up two, three", they chant.

Shere khan got annoyed, "What beastly luck. Confound that ridiculous Colonel Hathi." They continue, "Company, sound off. Oh, we march from here to there. And it doesn't matter where. You can hear us push. through the deepest bush. Hup, two, three, four. With a military air. With a military air."

Shere Khan looks at Y/n, "Come on Y/n." she follows him to move away from them. They continue again, "We're a cracker jack brigade. On a pachyderm parade. But we'd rather stroll to a waterhole. Hup, two, three, four. For a furlough in the shade."

Then in the corner of your eye you see Bagheera "Halt!", he said and all of the elephants stop. Colonel Hathi questioned, "Who said halt? I give the commands around here. Now speak up. Who was it?" Bagheera responded, "Oh, it was me, Colonel."

"What do you mean, sir, taking over my command? Highly irregular, you know." Bagheera looks at him, "Oh, Colonel, I-I'm sorry...but, but I need your help." Shere Khan gets closer to hear the conversation, Y/n quietly follows.

They continue talking, "Oh, absolutely impossible. We're on a cross-county march." Bagheera pleads, "But it's an emergency, Colonel. The man cub must be found."

"Man cub? What man cub?" Shere Khan over hears, "How interesting." Y/n gets very worried, oh no....Mowgli.... "The one I was taking to the man village."

"Good. That's where he belongs. Now, sir, If you don't mind...we'd like to get on with the march." Shere khan's face grew more curious about the conversation, "No, no, no, you, you don't understand, Hathi. He is lost. He ran away."

Shere Khan says to himself, "How delightful." Y/n covers her mouth in horror thinking of the dangers Mowgli could have been into, Colonel Hathi responded, "Well, serves the young whippersnapper right."

"But, but Shere Khan, the tiger...He's sure to pick up the man cub's trail." She looked at Shere Khan and he slowly nods, "Shere Khan. Nonsense, old boy. Shere Khan isn't within miles of here."

Shere khan gave out an evil chuckle causing Y/n to step away from him. "Oh, sorry, Bagheera. Fortunes of war, and all that sort of thing, you know.", said Colonel Hathi then his wife marched up towards him.

"This has gone far enough. Far enough. Now just a minute, you pompous old windbag." He shouts, "Winifred! What are you doing out of ranks?"

"Never mind. How would you like to have our boy...lost and alone in the jungle?" She looks at her son, "Our son? W-Well...but, Winifred old girl, that's an entirely different matter." She scoofs, "Huh!"

"Different, entirely." Y/n quietly sighed, "That little boy is no different than our own son. Now you help find him, or I'm taking over command."