In his own home

Bagheera gets frustrated, "Why, you big fraud! You four-flusher! I'm fed up!" Mowgli hugs Baloo tightly, "Baloo, you're all right!" Baloo hugs back, "Who, me? Sure I am. Never felt... Better."

Y/n smiled, "You sure had us worried." Baloo looks at her, "I was just takin' five. You know, playin' it cool. But he was too easy." Y/n tears up as Mowgli and Baloo hugged each other.

She chokes up, "This is all my fault...If I had knew that this would happen...I would've done something to protect you guys..." Bagheera gently wraps his paw around her.

"Don't blame yourself, it was a shocker of how Shere Khan raised you, despite hating man. However you have shown that you aren't like him and that you never wanted Mowgli or Baloo to get hurt."

Baloo noticed her wound, "Woah kid....did he do that to you." She grunts a little, "Yeah, but it will heal. Just give it time." He gently picks her up and softly smiles, "I'll take care of you." She rest on his chest, "Good old Papa Bear."

And the four of then walked off with the vultures hanging on the tree again. The vultures talked, "It's going to be a bit dull without the little bloke, isn't it?" He nods, "Yeah. So what we gonna do?"

"I don't know. Hey, now, don't start that again!" The gang walked happily and Baloo said, "Hey, Baghee, too bad you missed the action. You should have seen how I made a sucker out of old Stripes with that left up in his face. Boom, boom, I was givin' him. Whang!"

Baloo turns to Y/n and Mowgli, "You wanna know somethin'? We're good sparrin' partners." Mowgli chuckles, "You'd better believe it." Y/n softly smiles, "Yes, sir. Nothin' or nobody is ever gonna come between us again."

That's when you hear a calm singing voice in the distance, "My own home, My own home, My own home, My own home" so they followed the voice. "Look. What's that?" Mowgli asked. "Oh, it's the man village."

"No, no. I mean that." Baloo shrugs it off, "Forget about those. They ain't nothin' but trouble." Y/n clears her throat, "Oh ummm...I didn't mean you." Mowgli was interested in that girl's voice, "Just a minute. I've never seen one from a man village before."

"So you've seen one. So let's go." He goes off to get closer, "I'll be right back. I want a better look." Baloo reaches for him, "Mowgli, wait a minute." Bagheera stops Baloo, "Ah, Baloo. Let him have a better look."

Y/n starts to feel uneasy and worried, the girl sings,

Father's hunting in the forest
Mother's cooking in the home
I must go to fetch the water
Till the day that I am grown
Till I'm grown
Till I'm grown
I must go to fetch the water
Till the day that I am grown

Mowgli and the girl made eye contact which made him smile and accidentally fell in the water. She giggles as he quickly hides.

Then I will have
a handsome husband
And a daughter of my own
And I'll send her
to fetch the water
I'll be cooking in the home
Then I'll send her
to fetch the water
I'll be cooking in my home

She gathers the water and starts to walk away till she knocked the pot down falling towards Mowgli. "She did that on purpose." Baloo stated, Y/n replied, "Obviously" Mowgli was kind enough to get the water filled and offered it to her, but she just stood there with her smile and her brown eyes.

She begins to walk to the man village looking back at Mowgli and starts humming. Mowgli looks at the pot then back at her and decided to put the pot over his head and followed the girl to the man village.

Before he gets in the man village he turns around to Y/n, Baloo, and Bagheera. Baloo says, "Mowgli, come back. Come back!" as Bagheera says, "Go on Go on!" Mowgli looks back at them and to the village not knowing where to chose.

The girl looks at Mowgli with a smile on her face which made him fell in love, he looks back with a smile, shrugs his shoulders, and carried the pot to the man village. "He's hooked." said Baloo.

"Ah, it was inevitable, Baloo. The boy couldn't help himself. It was bound to happen. Mowgli is where he belongs now." said Bagheera as he pays his arm. Y/n softly sighs, "Yeah...I guess you're right."

Baloo and Bagheera turns to her and decided to cheer her up, "But I still think he'd have made one swell bear." as Baloo patting her back. "It's ok kid I know deep down inside he will never forget you."

She smiles and hugged Baloo, "Well, come on, Baghee buddy. Let's get back to where we belong... and get with the beat."

Baloo: Look for the bare necessities
The simple bare necessities

Y/n and Bagheera: Forget about your worries
And your strife

I mean the bare necessities
Are Mother Nature's recipes
That bring the bare
necessities of life
And the tree of you walked back to the jungle where you belong.

The three headed off into the jungle, dancing and singing to their hearts desires. Y/n looks back at her seeing the village fade out as they go deeper in the jungle, she quietly sighs knowing that Mowgli won't be coming back.