Chapter 25

Disclaimer: I don't own anything PJO/HoO related (they go to Uncle Rick) neither do I own anything from the MCU (they go to Marvel studios obviously?).

Sorry for the long wait, but here's the next chapter!

Frank P.O.V.

As I charge into battle on my pegasus surrounded by my squad, all I can think about is Hazel and how we're going to survive this.

Hazel can take care of herself, that I know. But I still can't help but worry. Oh well, all I can do for her now is keep myself safe.

The battle had officially begun (with the strangest war cry, "PEANUT BUTTER!" ?). In my spuad is there is: Blaise, a son of Vulcan; Ida, a legacy of the titain Luna; Mimi, a daughter of Mefitis; Juluis, son of Mars; Jacob, son of Bellona; Sherman Yang, a son of Ares; Shane, a Hephaestus kid; Pollux a son of Dionysus; Mitchell, a surprisingly strong Aphrodite kid; Lacy, a daughter of Hermes. From Wakanda we've got N'Bongim Edene, N'Tamwem Musu, Kanhome Khide, Canze Madibu, M'Jema Thimbu, Hanjota Mana, B'Godem Zobi, Chanu Tusingu, Khesu Khara, Hashajuk Chudo. They're all pretty nice and good at combat. We've been training together for awhile now and we work together like a well oiled machine as we swoop in low to eliminate the big threats from the ground.

My squad, the Gargoyles, is a ground squad. So we take care of the ground threats. There are also squads who take care of the aerial attacks. They fight higher up in the lines of soldiers, my squad is somewhere in the middle of this mess.

Everything seems to be going smoothly. What was that thing Percy said once? "Don't say,"At least this didn't happen' or 'everything is perfect' because then it's all going to go perfectly wrong?"Or something like that, I'm not sure. Well he was right.

As my squad and I went in for another swoop to kill a bunch of monsters, one of the smarter monsters pounced at M'Jema. Khesu and Sherman tried to help him but it was in vain. The monster got him. As I looked toward the monster responsible for M'Jema's death I saw it was a Hydra. Great. I know that Hercules has defeated it, but other than that I think it was just Percy with the help of Annabeth and Tyson. How did they do it again?

Um, um. Think! How did two thirteen-year-olds and a cyclops do it?

"Fire!" I said surprising myself with that answer. I hate fire.

"What?" Ida said,"Oh, right. We need fire to kill it!" She said catching on.

"STARK!" I yelled over the mess going on around us. Tony Stark, who was blasting some gorgons and creatures not too far of, turned his maksed head towards me.

"Yes, er- Frank!" he said barely remembering my name, wow. Nevermind that.

"We're going to chop off the Hydra's head," I said as he came closer. "You beed to blast the stumps of his head with fire so they can't regrow. Got it?" I asked him sounding a bit too much like a general.

"Sure?" He said. He sounds way to happy and cheerful for the surroundings. By the surroundings I mean smoke coming off the ground, lots of corpses (mortals, demigods and a lot of creatures) and monster dust littering the ground.

"EVERYONE TRY TO CHOP OFF THE HYDRA'S HEADS! STARK IS GOING TO BURN THE STUMPS!" I yelled loudly to my squad over the sounds of battle.

Out of the corner of my eye I see what seems to be a rematch between a reformed Kronos and Percy. Then I dive towards the ground on my pegasus to chop of a few of the Hydra's heads before I could see how it was going over there with Percy.