Can't

Jisoo plays me a few songs from her group and I quite like it. I can recognize her voice very easily but I couldn't identify how many people were singing and rapping.

I smile the whole time while listening to their music. It sounds fantastic! How come I never heard of it? My YouTube recommended is doing me dirty...

But their voices sound familiar. I wonder where I heard it from... Maybe I heard their music before.

The song ends and I look up at her. I see a soft smile on her face.
"That's amazing. I absolutely love it" I say with shining eyes.

"I'm glad you like it" she says with a smile.
"Play another please" I beg her.
"I really shouldn't" she says sheepishly. I pout.
"Maybe at home" she quickly suggests.
"Nice" I say with a mental victory dance.

"What's your group's name. I would love to search you up. If you mind because-" I start but she quickly puts an end to my rambling.
"Maybe another time" she says with a soft smile. I look at her and slowly nod.
"I understand" is all I say.

"So, now that we are finally alone..." I say with a wide smile. She gulps.
"Yeah" she says with a shaky breath.
"Time for a little girl talk" I say with a bright smile.

"Oh" she says with a sigh of relief dusted with a hint of disappointment. What was she thinking?

I lean in closer.
"Do you and Namjoon have history?" I ask excitedly like a schoolgirl.
"What-no" she tries to deny but her blush says otherwise.

"So there is something" I say with a little smirk. She looks at me and sighs.

"I'm gonna be honest cause I like you-so, I USED to like him but now I only see him as a brother" she explains. I smile widely. She likes me. That's fantastic!
I was a little unsure.

"First off, I'm really happy that you like me because I like you too and I wanna be friends if that's ok with you" I ask as I stare at my lap.
"Of course!" She blurts out but quickly covers her mouth. I smile widely.

"Awesome. Second, I think it's super cute. I can totally see you guys together. You two would look so cute together" I gush. She looks a bit upset. Did I say something wrong?

"But I would also feel pretty awkward if I dated one of my brother's friends" I say, trying to ease something I said if I said something wrong.

Her eyes go wide with her mouth open. She was in a complete state of shock.

"What?" I ask.
"You have a brother?" She almost screams.

"Uh...yeah" I say, confused with her reaction.
"I didn't know you had a brother" she says, still shocked. I don't know why it's so shocking.

"Yeah. Like you and Yoongi are brother and sister, just like that, I have a brother" I say, trying to explain the situation to her.
"Is he a model?" she asks. I tilt my head, confused. Why would she ask that?

"Um, no..." I say.
"Do you have a picture?" She asks. I smile.
"I also don't mind giving his number" I nudge her arm as I wiggle my eyebrows. She looks at me with a dead serious face. Her stare is quite deadly.

"Right" I say as I quickly fish out my phone. I don't really have any nice recent picture of him. He always sends me the weirdest pictures of himself and wherever they are. But no matter how many times I ask, he never sends me pictures or even reveal his group's names. He says he doesn't want me to search up his group which I find incredibly weird. He can't even give me a good reason. He always changes the conversation before I can inquire further. But I respect his request, no matter how badly I want to see how well he's doing. I'm sure, one day, he will show me, in his own time. I respect that. I still haven't told him about my YouTube channel so who am I to judge.