𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘙𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴

{the avatar returns}

   hana looks towards the village of the southern water tribe. she felt a wave of immense guilt hit her. she knew that their village was about to be destroyed. the same happened to her when she was just a baby.

   "prince zuko has requested your presence," a guard came up to her and she nodded her head.

   "i will be there in a moment." she took a deep breath and turned around heading towards the main deck.

   servents were helping zuko get into his armor upon her entering. "prince zuko, i was requested here."

   "yes, you were. we will search their village and find the avatar. even if we have to burn it to the ground," he told her.

   "of course prince zuko," she looked down at the ground.

   "why are you not happy? you get to see your family again," he looked at her.

   "it is nothing. i'm fine," she shook her head. "i'm going to go grab my armor."

   she left before he could say anything to her. she went to her chambers and put on her armor delicately. she found it rather beautiful. it had been handcrafted for her due to her incredibly small frame.

   the ship stopped. hana knew that even if she wanted to she couldn't stop zuko from destroying the village. she sighed and started speed walking towards the bowsprit.

   she saw the opening where zuko was and fell into place with everyone else. they began walking down the ramp and a water tribe boy charged towards them.

   zuko immediately reacted and kicked him off to the side. the teenage girl bit back a laugh.

   they continued down the ramp and then came to a stop. he walked to the most beautiful girl out of all who had gathered to watch, "where are you hiding him?" he demanded and grabbed the elderly woman next to the girl and showed her to the villagers. "he'd be about this age. master of all elements."

   no one responded to him and he pushed the poor old woman back to the girl and blasted fire over the villagers. they cowered in fear

   "zuko!" hana yelled at him.

   "i know you're hiding him!" he ignored her.

   the water tribe boy got up and got his weapon and charged towards zuko. zuko turned and dodged the boy's charges. zuko flipped him over and fired a blast of his flames at the boy. the boy was able to roll out of the way and threw his boomerang at zuko. zuko was barely able to dodge the boomerang.

   the water tribe boy looked back at the villagers. "show no fear," a small child had said and tossed him a spear.

   hana smiled a bit but quickly stopped at once. the boy ran towards zuko and tried to stab him with the spear. zuko broke the spear and hit the young warrior in the head several times before he finally broke it completely and threw it on the ground.