(4) My Books!

841 words

(M/n) sighed, "I'm running late.....but Kakashi-sensei will probably be late as well." He smirked, tossing a food pill in the air, catching it in his mouth. "Ugh! These taste horrid. But it's better than training on an empty stomach." (M/n) groaned, looking at his pouch that had a couple dozen of the same pills. 

He quietly hummed to himself as he tried to make his way to the training grounds without hitting anyone on the dirt path. 'How am I able to bump into everyone when I can sense their chakras?!' he thought to himself as he made it to the training grounds. "What up my dudes." he smiled as Naruto and Sakura yelled at him, saying the 'YOU'RE LATE' and shit. 

Suddenly, he grabbed Sakura's shoulder, "Chill dude, at least I'm alive and well. Worry about yourself, for once." he scoffed, patting Sakura's chest. In which was returned with a hard smack, "How dare you touch a girl's chest!" she yelled.

(M/n) turned towards her, "W-Wait...YOU'RE A GIRL?! ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT YOU WERE SOME BOY WHO HADN'T HIT PUBERTY YET!" He then scratched his chin, "Well that explains a lot, the reason I said that I liked dick was that I assumed that everyone was gay in our group," the three sweat dropped, "Well, at least that clears the air! Anyone else have something they would like to share!"

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ time skip ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

"Sorry I'm late, a black cat crossed my path..So I had to take the longer route." Kakashi-sensei said walking up to the four. 

"LIAR!!" Sakura and Naruto yelled, obviously pissed off. Kakashi gave a closed eye smile, "Hehe, anyways, for your training. You will need to get these three bells from me," he spoke while showing the four the bells that jingled once he shook them. "It's that simple."

"Um..Kakashi-sensei? Why are there only three bells when there are four of us?" Sakura asked, "Well, the person who doesn't get the bell won't get lunch. They will be given a second chance, but if they fail again, they would be sent back to the academy immediately." Kakashi explains. "Now, when I say start-" Suddenly, Naruto whips out a kunai from his pouch, charging at Kakashi. Only for Kakashi to appear behind Naruto, with Naruto's kunai at the back of his head. "I didn't say start yet, Naruto." Kakashi releases him, stepping back.

"Your training starts....NOW!"

As the words left his mouth, Sakura, Sasuke, and (M/n) disappeared in the trees. Once (M/n) got out of Kakashi's sight, he masked his chakra and burrowed in the ground. His original plan was to ambush Kakashi and take the bells for his teamates. 

But that backfired when he felt Naruto's chakra signature in front of Kakashi's, 'What. The actual. FUCK' he thought as he heard Kakashi yell something about, 'a thousand years of death' followed by Naruto screaming.

As Naruto then was swinging upside down by a trap. Along with feeling Kakashi's chakra go off in the distance. He quickly burst from the ground, surprising Naruto, "Oi. You ok, idiot." (M/n) said, cutting Naurto loose from the trap, twice.

Once Naruto was out of that, (m/n) turned to him, "Hey that was great, maybe if we worked together. You can distract him while I get both of us a bell-"

"Sorry (M/n)! But if I'm gonna be Hokage, I need to do this on my own!"

And with that Naruto left, leaving a sad (M/n). Even his friend didn't want to team up with him, and the others probably wouldn't want his help either. "Maybe if I get the three bells and give it to them. They'll pass, but also trust me and not think of me as an outsider." he muttered to himself. "Yeah..YEAH!" he smiled, racing towards Kakashi's chakra, which was nearby Sasuke's.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

Once he arrived to the scene, all he saw was Sasuke's head, "You need help, head?" (M/n) snickered. Once he got Sasuke out, he thought he should at least try and ask for his help, "Hey, I was wondering if you would like to work to-" he felt Sasuke's chakra signature run off in the distance. Slightly pissed off, he threw the pouch of food pills into the river, "Why would I come here if they just ignore my existence." he growled under his breath.

"What do you want sensei?"

Kakashi smiled, still reading his book, "You were the only one who understood the concept of this exercise. But what will you do now that your so-called 'team' doesn't want your help?" He flipped the page of the book, seeing (M/n) get into a sloppy fighting stance. "Even if they betray me, I won't turn on them. I'm gonna need those bells so I can be on my way." he stiffened as he realized what Kakashi had been reading this whole time. "And that book. It's not yours."

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

A/n: SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE!!! I HAVE BEEN SO CAUGHT UP IN SCHOOL AND COVID! smh. im disappointed in myself bruh! SORRY THAT IT'S PRETTY SHORT, I'LL TRY AND MAKE A LONGER CHAPTER NEXT!

JA NE!