20 | liar

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
CHAPTER 20
LIAR
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

A/N: This chapter contains a slight mature scene and viewer discretion is advised

A/N: This chapter contains a slight mature scene and viewer discretion is advised. I will warn you before the scene comes up.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

A LIGHT SOUND coming all across the room causes me to stir in my sleep before waking up. The television is switch on, manifesting the dark surrounding in the room.

It is nighttime and I'm still in the arms of my husband. Smiling gently, I was greeted by his handsome face staring straight into my orbs.

"Hi, darling." he grins and pecks my cheek. "How was your sleep?"

I hum softly. "It was good. Were you awake the whole time?"

"No, I just woke up too. Do you want to eat dinner? It's already 9 pm," he says, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes,"

Suddenly, I sneeze. The unbearable pain in the stomach shoots right up, making me groan.

"Baby, what's wrong?" he asks, eyes widening.

"Um.. this is embarrassing to say to you but uh, I'm on my period," I admit shyly as I bite my lips.

He gasps, his mouth parted slightly. He straightens up from his sleeping position and heads to the small kitchen.

"Taehyung, what are you doing?" I scrunch my face, eyeing his movement.

"I'm gonna make you a hot chocolate because I heard hot drink is good for your stomach when you're on your period," he murmurs, busying himself in the kitchen.

I laugh and melt at his sweet gesture. He's so cute.

"Here, drink slowly. It's really hot," he hands me a cup of hot chocolate while I'm sitting on the bed.

I nod and take a sip, which instantly makes my body feel slightly better.

"How's your stomach?" he questions with his nose scrunching. "Is it so painful?"

I chuckle. "It's okay, there's nothing that I can't handle,"

"Are you sure? I'm worried about you," he pouts, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I'm sure, don't worry,"

"Okay, I believe you," he grins handsomely.