Final ◎ Part

A/N: All the tweets and Instagram posts that are associated with this content are not REAL. Everything was edited.

...though I'm scared myself that everything looked so real 😅 I copied every detail. LMAO, I'm so talented. Yeah. As if. 🙄

Leave comments if you like it! Thank you!

Enjoy reading!

💦💦💦

"Manager-nim! Are Sana and Tzuyu okay?!" Nayeon exclaimed through the phone as she became even more hysterical. The other members are mirroring her actions as well. The others were either pacing back and forth, tapping their foot nervously, or clenching her hands.

[...]

"Yah... Manager-nim, why are you silent? They're okay, right?" She smiled nervously as her hand quivers.

[Sana-ssi is...]

"Unnie! The news!" Chaeyoung called, everyone's eyes diverted to the tv.

"Did you-" Jeongyeon was then cut off by the latter.

"Yeah, I mirrored my phone to the tv." She answered.

" She answered

"Oh my god..." Jihyo covered her mouth the moment she read the headline, while the others stayed silent and can't believe what they are reading.

"This is a prank, right?" Jeongyeon bitterly laughed while trying to look and see if anyone agrees, but it seemed like no one did.

Chaeyoung scrolled up and saw their account tweeting something.

Nayeon dropped the phone, collapsing on the floor. Jeongyeon and Jihyo hurriedly helped her up and put her on the couch, Momo helped fan her with a mini hand fan.

"Sana-chan..." Mina fainted as well. She held her breath too long after reading the news. Dahyun and Chaeyoung immediately pushed her up to sit upright on the floor.

"Tch! Keep yourselves together!" Chaeyoung exclaimed in frustrations as she fans Mina.

"This can't be happening..." Jihyo tapped her foot nervously. She then called their other manager. After a few rings, their manager answered. She quickly put it into a speaker. "Manager-nim! Is Sana and Tzuyu were the only ones that got badly hurt?!"