Prologue

This is my first story, sorry if it's bad. It's also been awhile since I read PjO so I'm sorry if anythings wrong.

Young Percy pov
I sat down at the Hermes table. I was about to eat my food, but before I could Luke grabbed my fork from my hands. I was about to say something to him, but before I could speak, he cut me off, "You have to sacrifice some food to the gods, sorry kid, their rules, not mine. Follow me."

He stood up and walked over to the fire. I followed closely behind. He put some food in and mumbled a quick prayer to Hermes, his dad.

It was my turn now. I walked up to the flame and put a whole slice of my pizza in. "Please dad, whoever you are, claim me soon," I mumbled. I slowly sat back down and started to eat my food. About halfway through my meal, Chiron stomped his hooves on the ground.

"Attention Demigods!" He called, "It appears that the fates have decided to send some of the greatest heroes from the future back to our time to tell us about it." Considering that there was no way I could be one of those heroes, I continued eating my pizza, only half listenening to what he had to say.

"Chiron, can you tell us the names of the heroes?" Questioned Annabeth. I'm not surprised she wanted to know, she had to know everything, it was annoying sometimes.

"Oh yes dear, the names of the heroes are Connor and Travis Stoll," The Stoll brothers high fived. "Katie Gardiner," Katie blushed. "Clarisse LaRue and Chris Rodriguez," Clarisse yelled an 'Oh Yeah!' and Chris smiled to himself. "Will Solace," I saw Will at the Apollo cabin smiling even bigger, if thats possible. "Nico DiAngelo, Frank Zhang, Hazel Levesque, Piper McLean, Jason Grace, Rachel Dare, Reyna Ramirez-Arellano, (I think that's right, so sorry if that's wrong) Thalia Grace," This earned a collective gasp from everyone. I had no clue why.

"Wait, Thalia?" Annabeth asked, her voice cracking, "But isn't she-"

"I don't know child," Chiron cut her off, his voice cracked a bit too. I wondered who this Thalia girl is. Luke seemingly reading my mind, leaned across the table and whispered to me, holding back tears, "Thalia's the daughter of Zues, but she umm... passed." I looked at him and slowly nodded to show that I understood.

After a bit of mumbling from all tables about Thalia, Chiron continued on with the list, "Calypso of Ogygia," everyone looked startled.

"How'd she get off the island?" Annabeth asked.

"I don't know, child," Chiron responded again. Even he looked startled. He continued, "Malcolm Pace," (I think that's his last name) This earned a cheer from the Athena table. "Grover Underwood," Grover looked shocked. "Annabeth Chase," This earned another cheer from the Athena table, I saw Annabeth smiling bigger than ever before, it was kinda cute. I noticed I started to smile, so quickly to cover it up, before anyone could make fun of me, I took a sip of my blue Coke. Not the best idea. The next name he said shocked me so much that I did a spit-take into Luke's face. "and Percy Jackson." The whole table laughed while Luke wiped his face with a napkin. I would've helped him wipe up, but I was too shocked to move.

Suddenly I saw a bright light and two identical figures appeared infront of us.