Chapter 14:

Alexia's POV:

"Wake up babygirl,"

"What?"

"Alexia wake up, It's me Rhea."

"WHAT," I shot up in bed, screaming. Beck Shot up and grabbed my face in his big hands,

"Lex, what's wrong baby?"

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN RHEA??" I mentally shouted at my wolf. Rhea had apparently just returned from being MIA.

"I'm sorry I had to leave you Alexia, I just wasn't strong enough," she whimpered.

"I missed you so much!! I was so lonely!"

"That will teach you to appreciate me a bit more." She huffed.

"ALEXIA WHAT'S WRONG?" Beck shouted, shaking me and snapping me back to reality.

'"Rhea! I found Mate!! His name is Beck!"

"I know!! I've been talking to Leo! Why aren't we marked and mated yet?"

"Rhea! We aren't ready for that yet!"

"He's mate. I'm ready" She replied grinning.

"Rhea! No! Bad girl!"

"Oh you know you want him too!" I blushed.

"Alexia I swear to God, if you do not tell me in the next three seconds I am carrying you to Dr. Blake." That got my attention.

"No Beck! I'm sorry baby. Nothing's wrong!"

"Then why were you screaming?!?!"

"Rhea's back!" I yelled, smiling like an idiot.

"Who the hell is Rhea?" he asked looking at me like I was crazy. I looked at him, and waited. His eyes widened in realization.

"Your wolf?" I nodded. "Princess that's great!!!" He beamed at me. And then he paused. "Oh- now it makes sense. Leo's going crazy, running around in circles. He's thrilled that Rhea's back."

I laughed. I felt so complete now that Rhea was back.

"Can we go for a run? Please Beck, pretty pretty please?" I begged, batting my eyelashes.

He chuckled and leaned down to peck my lips, "But you're supposed to be resting. And it's a big day today. You could rip your-" He groaned. That's right! Today's the day I get to meet the pack!

"Nope! You can't play that card. I have no stitches anymore! Ha!" he glared at me.

"But you need to rest!"

"I only had to rest for one day! I rested for three! I'm good! Please Beck!" I begged trailing my hands up his bare chest. He shivered.

"Princess- don't start..."

"Beeecckkkkkk" I whined.

"Fine! A quick one half an hour tops! And I have to be with you the whole time!" he sighed. I squealed and threw my arms around his neck, kissing all over his face. He laughed out loud, and on my way across his face he captured my lips in his. I giggled and pulled away.

"Can we go now? Please can we go now?"

"Woah woah woah, slow down sweetheart. Let's get some breakfast and change and then we can go ok" I nodded. "Now let me see how your wounds healed up." He said reaching for me, but I wiggled away, out of his grasp.

"No! Beck, c'mon!" I whined again.

"Did you just say no to me?" I gulped. "Get back here," I shook my head and crawled away again. "Alexia is there something you don't want to show me?"