BNHA Part 61

--No POV--

Bakugo:If we're gonna put on a show,then we can't hold anything back! Let's murder everyone in UA with killer music!

Everyone:*cheers* Bakugo!!! | Hagakure:Your reasoning is scary,but if you'll do it,who cares!!! | Bakugo:Don't ignore the other part! | Hagakure:Yeah yeah,tough guy. | Denki:We get it,you're being serious! | Bakugo:I'm always serious!

Todoroki:So that's it...

Todoroki:At the Summer Training Camp,he was kidnapped by the villains. | Ida:And ever since then,he's been carrying that burden with him.

Hagakure:Isn't this awesome,Jiro!? | Jiro:Yeah! I promise,I'll do my best! | Yaoyorozu:This might help! As part of my classical education,I've studied the piano since I was just a little girl. I'd be happy to play in the band if you need me. | Clyde:Didn't you mention before that Aeden also knows how to play the piano? | Yaoyorozu:*nods* Mhm,I have. | Mina:Aw yeah! Both of them totally rock those keyboards! | Jiro:I mean,we gotta have someone on synth for the dance music. I think you'd be perfect for the gig! | Yaoyorozu:I'll do my best!

Mina:How about Aeden do the synth? I want all the girls to get together for a big choreo number! | Jiro:I'm thinking of placing Aeden in a much needed role,like making all of you float and stuff. | Mina:*to Yaoyorozu* Awww. At least you'll look cute up on stage...!

Jiro:Bass is my specialty,so now we just need guitars and vocals. | Ojiro:Okay,does that mean everybody else will be dancing? | Ida:Hm...I'm not really sure if this is enough to get the audience excited... | Todoroki:In that video I showed you earlier-- | Mina:*spins in front of the camera* We gotta have special effects! | Todoroki:Exactly. | Sero:Special effects???

Mina:*picks up the laptop and searches something,then shows it* This is what I'm talking about! See these sparks and streamers and a disco ball to fire everyone up? We gotta be EXTRA to set the right mood! | Hagakure:*squeals* Let's pull up all the stops and make an explosion of light you guys! | Mina:With your quirk,we can totally do that!

Sato:We're putting party up on the gym,right? | Ida:Uhuh! Mr. Aizawa has already made the arrangements for us! | Mina:Hold up,how's this for an idea! Since Aeden has a limit on his quirk,him and Uraraka make Kirishima and Todoroki float. Then,Kirishima chops away at Todoroki's ice and sends it flying! Then! Aoyama can be a mirror ball,and the light twinkling off of him and the ice will make it look like it's raining stardust! And and! We can call them Team Snowman! | Mineta:*laughs* A human-shaved ice machine! | Denki:It's like the team ups we were talking about before!

Aoyama:You want moi to be a disco ball? I was born to do this! | Yaoyorozu:I can see it! The gym will look spectacular! | Ida:Agreed! This is just what we all needed! | Hagakure:We'll have to have a crew working behind the scenes to pull this off though!

Aeden:We're back! | Kirishima:Hey you guys! | Midoriya:Sorry for showing up so late. | Uraraka:We finally made up for the classes we missed during our work studies! | Clyde:Now we can officially help out. | Asui:Ribbit...

--One Explanation Later,Aeden's POV--

Asui:I see. So we've decided to go with rave rock club music for our performance? | Kirishima:Having Jiro on bass and Yaoyorozu on keyboard makes sense,but... | Uraraka:Bakugo on the drums is kind of,uh... | Clyde:Shocking? | Uraraka:Yeah! | Bakugo:You got a problem with me?! (Clyde dead pans while the other three shake their head no)

Clyde:Question. Singing is most important here,so who's doing it? | Jiro:Well,we haven't figured that part out yet. | Aeden:Aren't you gonna do it Jiro? | Jiro:Uh.......