Ch 5

Kageyama's POV

As usual I woke up early. It was 5:30 am and the it was still a little dark outside. Any light was from the streetlights or the stars that were like freckles across the dark sky. I tried to turn over but I looked down and Hinata was sleeping quietly on my chest. I smiled to myself and ran my fingers through his hair subconsciously, twisting and pulling at the different strands. As he was sleeping, I looked down at his face. He looked so peaceful. He was nothing like how he was at practice. He was quiet. I started to notice other things too. Like how he had really long eyelashes that stuck out straight, or how he had some light freckles on his nose, or how his cheeks were a little rosy even now. I was so lost in thought while staring at his face and playing with his hair, that I didn't even notice him wake up and look up at me.

"I know, I'm beautiful." He said matter-of-factly giggling at me and breaking me out of my trance.

"Shut up dumbass." I breathed. "By the way, I needed to pick up something from the mall. Do you wanna come?" I asked sitting up and getting out of bed.

"Sure!" He said smiling happily and bouncing out of bed.

TIME SKIP (BC IM LAZY)

When we got to the mall it was really crowded. People were everywhere, so I grabbed Hinata's hand and pulled him to the sports store.

"I'm just going to get a new pair of volleyball shoes because mine are really old and are starting to get holes. You don't have to wait if you want, but it's not going to take that long since I know pretty much exactly what I want." I said once we finally made it to the store.

"That's fine, I'm just gonna go to the bathroom real quick and then I'll come and find you when I'm done. If I'm not back come to the bathroom." He smiled, giving me a thumbs up. I nodded and watched him walk out of the store before looking for the shoes I wanted.

Hinata's POV

I wasn't exactly sure where I was going but how hard could it be to find a bathroom? All I needed to do was ask someone that looked nice and boom. Bathroom.

"Um, excuse me sir." I tapped the shoulder of a man who looked to be in his late 20s. "Could you tell me where the bathroom is?" He looked down at me and smiled.

"How about I take you since it's a little confusing." I hummed and nodded and we started walking together. He was a little in front of me so I could see what he was wearing better than before. He was wearing gray sweatshirt and black jeans and he had a small backpack on one shoulder. He also had a mop of dark brown hair on his head. Before long, I noticed that we were at the bathroom so I thanked the man and started walking away, my phone in my hand. I was planning to call Kageyama to tell him I had just found the bathroom so he might as well come find me but before I could open the bathroom door I felt a strong grip around my wrist pull me into a corner. My back hit the wall and I looked up. It was the same guy as before.

"Um... thank you for taking me to the bathroom... I'll be going now." I said trying to wriggle my hand out of his grasp.

"You know what... I don't think we're done yet." He replied smirking. My eyes widened and I started to panic. I used my hand (the one that wasn't being held and had my phone in it) to call Kageyama. 'I'm scared... what do I do?' Luckily, the man was too focused on other things to notice that I was using my phone but just as Kageyama picked up his eyes traveled down to my phone.

"No no no. you won't be needing this will you?" He scolded, snatching my phone out of my hands.

"KAGEYAMA I-" I screamed, hoping he could hear that I was in trouble. I was cut off my a hand flying over my mouth and my phone dropping on the ground. My body stiffened. There was nothing else I could do. The strange guy pinned me to the wall with his body and took his hand away from my mouth.

"We don't want anyone to think anything is wrong do we?" He grinned. 'He looked so nice. He had perfect, white teeth and nice clothes and a kind smile, so why. Why is he doing this to me?' I felt his hand slip under my shirt connect with my bare skin.

"P-please stop." I tried to sound strong but I stuttered. Fear was starting to take over every part of my body and I could feel the lump in my throat growing.

"What wrong baby?" He hissed, snaking his hand down to my waist before grabbing my ass. I flinched and shut my eyes, turning my face away from him. 'Kageyama please, please hurry. I need help.. I need you.'

-+=+-          -+=+-          -+=+-

DUN DUN DUN! *insert suspenseful music here*

i hope you liked this chapter! 

also this was a double update bc forgot to update yesterday! oops...

Stay Safe <3