146🔥"For Fera" and the Fall of five

SeokJin's eyes were focused on two people.

The couple behind their notorious creatures, the creatures they manifested out of pure darkness:

The creatures that were responsible for Fera's death.

By now everyone went outside, finding it better to fight underneath the moon than within the house.

They figured that Jiwoo chose to attack at night because one, they'd be unprepared, and two, it made it easier for Zhan and Yibo's creatures to attack elemental's who were using fire or using their ability in general, since those things were attracted to light and light only.

Jin used fire either way.

He burned through the creatures, attacking them like they had attacked someone he loved with his entire being. He used his whisp and expanded it around himself so they couldn't reach him, the small flame now an inferno as it wrapped around him.

Though Yibo and Zhan noticed he was going for them.

"Look at that, hun," Yibo, or, that's what Jin assumed from the time Dion showed them what all the Bulmyeol coven members looked like, called with a mocking pout on his face, "he's trying to attack us."

Zhan, the man next to him, laughed as he wrapped an arm around his waist, "Adorable, he'll die before he even comes 3 feet of us."

The rest of the BulMyeol members were behind their infamous creatures, letting them do most of the work as they just stood there and watched the witches, warlocks, and elementals try to fight them off.

So far, Bulmyeol was winning.

There were too many of those things to fight, not enough people nor power to get rid of them all, which kept them from going after the people they truly wanted to attack. This must have been part of the reason no ones been able to stop Bulmyeol.

Though that changed once the ones who were in the basement released the elemental soldiers.

They materialized on the field where the BulMyeol coven creatures were, and once they'd finished forming they attacked what they were told too and steered away from what they weren't.

Zhan and Yibo's light creatures were attracted to the flame of the Phoenix fire and migrated towards it like moths to a flame, going into their own demise. As the shadows and other light creatures, who didn't go after the fire soldiers, were fighting with the other elemental soldiers.

SeokJin smirked at the turn of events, since most of the creatures were distracted it gave him room to go after the coven members he wanted dead.

Perfect.

"Who's laughing now?" he inquired while raising an eyebrow mockingly, Zhan and Yibo now glaring at him.

Jin used his whisp to scurry towards them, though they had disappeared out of the way before it could reach them. SeokJin grunted out of annoyance as he tried to look around for them, though his head stopped turning and began bending in a weird angle as he felt his body go out of his control.

Zhan was behind him, Yibo in front, their eyes were black as they used their magik against Jin.

"What was that? Who's laughing?" Yibo mocked, a smirk on his face as he turned his hands even further to the side, Jin yelling out in pain since they were basically trying to break his neck.

Before he could though, Yibo was forced to the side and Zhan was pinned up against a tree.

When Jin could see who helped him, he smiled gratefully at the sight of Dion. The warlocks eyes were black and his expression was completely serious.