5

(Just imagine it has a dirty colored walls and broken floor tiles)

"Hello? Is anyone home? Ms. Manoban?" Mr. Yang walked over the broken door and saw a very tiny enclosed space

There wasn't any furniture, not a single one. One small bed laying on the ground with a single pillow and thin blanket covering its surface.

His eyes kept wandering around the small compressed area, analyzing the contents of it yet there was nothing to see.

No fridge and nowhere to make food.

The bathroom is empty as well only a toothbrush and one towel hanging on the walls rack.

Five guards step inside while the rest safeguarded the outside of the apartment, looking for any suspicious human lurking around.

The floor creaked as they walk the wooden floor.

"Who can live in such a place?" Mr. Yang overlooked the place with disgust. How can she even live here? or to be exact, how can Miss Jisoo let her sister stay in here?

He sigh. At the back of his head, he knows there is an answer to why the biological child of the founders of the greatest empire is living in an unsteady environment.

"This is not a place where an heir should live" he shook his head.

He looked at his assistance and waved for him to come near him.

"Go and prepare the most luxurious and most secured mansion there is" the assistance nodded and pulled his phone from his pocket and Mr. Yang continued to talk.

"And also, bring me the most famous stylish, tell her or him that Ms. Kim needs their help, I'll send the measurement later on" the assistance nodded and went to speak to the phone.

"Where is my phone?" Mr. Yang asks and one guard handed his phone.

"I need to take a picture of this place and send it to Ms. Kim, she needs to see how her sister is living" There is a chance that Kim Jisoo doesn't know about her sister's situation because as far as her nature goes, she wont stop till her precious little sister lives a comfortable life.

As he was taking a picture he heard a commotion outside. His guards and an unfamiliar voice were shouting.

"You are not allowed to be here," one guard said

"NOT ALLOWED!? THIS IS MY HOME!?"

Mr. Yang was stunned and immediately went out.

Is it Ms. Kim's sister?

As he went out, he saw a girl with the simplest clothing but what confused him was the bruised on her face, her shirt was covered in dirt, sweat was dripping in her face, her shoes were too worn out as if she just got out of a fight and run.

"Who are you!?" the girl asked, she was furious, strangers are coming into her room, add to that her door is broken.

Mr. Yang was woken up from his thoughts when the guards all line up in front of him in a protective stunt.