147 ☾ Spirits of the Loved and the fall of more

Before Lolie urged all the spiritual witches and warlocks of Moira to join her in calling on the spirits of loved ones, she was helping a fellow Moira witch, Ryuin, kill the one of the infamous Bulmyeol witches, Mimi. 

“I know you’re not the violent type, Lolie-ssi, but I’m going to need you to be,” RyuJin spoke as they dodged the shadow creatures, RyuJin using her light magik to repel them away by using the moon’s light to strike them. 

Thankfully, she was fighting after the elemental soldiers came out to distract Zhan and Yibo’s creatures, meaning her and Lolie just had to kill Mimi, the spiritual witch of Bulmyeol that made you go insane. 

RyuJin was stubborn and self-assured, part of the reason she was picked to fight Mimi alongside Lolie, Lolie was a free-spirited person, so it’d be relatively difficult for Mimi to make her go crazy. 

As they approached the purple haired witch, she smirked at them, taking a look around her before her eyes settled on the two in front of her, “I guess you two are supposed to get me?” she inquired, her eyes flashing black as she smirked, “fun, I’m sorry that you’ll never be able too,” as she spoke RyuJin and Lolie heard light whispers around them, Lolie furrowing her eyebrows. 

“You’re using spirits of evil to whisper into my ears?” Lolie questioned, her lips down in a frown as she clenched her smaller version of her soup pot, which made it easier to carry, “that’s not very nice, the spirits may not want you to do that!” 

Mimi scoffed, letting out a loud, obnoxious laugh and tilting her head back, “You think I care what the spirits think, lady? They are at my whim!” she shouted, which had Lolie’s confused expression forming into one of slight anger. 

She hated when people manipulated the spirits, spiritual witches were created to protect spirits, to act as a bridge between the material world and spiritual world, not created to use their power to attack others. Nor make them go crazy with dark spirits. 

RyuJin was sick of the talking, her eyes morphed into black as she muttered a spell under her breath and shot an orb of light towards Mimi, who laughed at the attempt. She sent a wave of spiritual magik towards her, RyuJin moving fast enough to protect herself with a dome of moon-light. 

It’d be easier to fight in the day, where the sun was bright, but Jiwoo, of course, chose to fight at night, where it was harder to see or use light magik as a type of defense and offense. 

Lolie just watched them fight, making no move to help, RyuJin groaned as she watched her, knowing Lolie wouldn’t fight. She was spiritual and didn’t like hurting people, that was obvious. 

A burst of light shone around everyone, which was Dion’s pulse towards Zhan and Yibo, RyuJin and Mimi were blinded by it, both women not seeing it coming though Lolie did and was unaffected by the burst. 

When RyuJin could see again she wasn’t on the field, instead she was in her home, when she looked around she saw her sister’s dead on the ground, blood pooling all around them. Their eyes were looking at her, they began chanting ‘Help us, RyuJin!’ ‘Why did you leave?’ ‘YOU KILLED US’. 

“Not real, this isn’t real,” RyuJin kept saying, shaking her head and taking deep breaths, Mimi’s effect eventually fading and she was on the field once more.

Mimi looked annoyed when she finally saw her again, “You’re stronger than the rest, figures.” she muttered before using black magik, mists of black wrapping around RyuJin’s body, though before they could do anything RyuJin used her light to make them dissipate. 

Mimi was now aggravated, RyuJin smirking because in her eyes she was winning this mini battle, “Oh, what? The infamous Mimi can’t handle a teenager?” she taunted, which probably wasn’t the best move to provoke an immortal witch, but right now she was feeling cocky.