chapter fourteen

Emily

It was the 22nd of December. This meant I was finally able to give my gift to Harry. I had worked out exactly how I'd wanted it took look within the first hour, and as soon as I had finished, I gave it to Jeff. I worked out what shape I wanted the guitar to be and the exact design I wanted on it. I had picked it up from Jeff yesterday and believe me, it looked incredible. Everything about screamed Harry and I was buzzing to give it to him.

Molly, Niall, Harry and I sat on our two small couches. The presents had been put around the Christmas tree in the corner of the living room. Harry slapped his thighs and stood up.

"I'll go first" He said as he retrieved the gift he bought. He handed it over to Molly and she eagerly opened it up.

The first thing she pulled out was a candle. I looked over to Harry and chuckled quietly to myself before turning my attention back to Molly. She opened the candle up, taking a whiff of the scent.

"Oh my god! This smells divine! How did you know I liked candles?!" She asked, unable to keep the grin off her face. I reached out for the candle, wanting to get a smell of it myself. Molly handed it over and I didn't hesitate to take a sniff. It really did smell divine.

"A little birdie told me" Harry looked over at me giving me a wink. The candle got passed around before landing back in the hands on Molly. The next thing she took out was what looked like a black hoodie. She unfolded it and her eyes instantly widened. I had no idea whether it was out of excitement or fear.

"Oh my god" She gasped.

"What? Let me see!" I said, suddenly very interested in the hoodie. Molly turned it around so the front was facing us. I began laughing uncontrollably at the sight of it. Niall's head was printed largely on the front with a few hearts coming from his pouting lips.

"Got it made especially for you" 

Molly let out a laugh before folding the hoodie back up and putting it back in the box, placing her candle on top.

"Alright me" Niall got up and grabbed his gift before handing it over to me. I had no idea what Niall was going to get me and I was excited to see what he'd gotten. 

The gift was small and wasn't wrapped up very neatly, causing me to let out a quiet laugh to myself. It looked like he'd tried his best but failed miserable. There was also red ribbon holding together, tied in a knot rather then a bow. 

I carefully undid the ribbon and then unwrapped the wrapper. Inside were a lot of Polaroid prints. I pulled them out excitedly.

"I needed these! I ran out last month and never got round to buying more!"

"Yeah, Molz told me" Niall replied with a smile towards Molly. I smiled to myself over the cute nickname he gave her. Niall reached down beside him and handed it over to me. It was a small and cute plant, perfect to sit with the others on my windowsill. "I tried wrapping that one but then gave up because I was scared I'd break it"

"Thank you. It's great!" I told him with a smile. He returned the smile before looking over at the very excited Molly. She was ecstatic to give Niall his gift and was practically bouncing up and down on the couch. Molly jumped up and ran to the Christmas tree. She handed him the octagon shaped box and jumped back down beside him. Molly looked more excited then Niall was to open the gift.