Chapter 18

Yoongi Pov

I woke to Y/n whimpering in her sleep. I knew she was having a nightmare so I hugged her tightly and placed a kiss on her forehead. She instantly snuggled herself into my embrace and I held her closer to me letting her take in my scent to know I was present. She smiled as she hummed in her sleep causing me to chuckled. I was about to go to back sleep but I heard a faint knock on my door. I didn't answer hoping that they would go away. Just as I had expected they continued to knock on the door. I sighed in frustration as I tucked her into the bed. I opened the door and my eyes widen as I saw a little girl standing there. I cleared my throat and squatted down to her. She smiled and cupped my face making me make a silly face. I had to admit she was adorable but I was curious as to who she was.

"Hi mister could you tell me where auntie Y/n is, please." She said in a sweet tone.

"She's sleeping right now. Where are your parents?" I asked in a soft tone.

As I was about to pick her up a young woman came running up the stairs with a Jin. She sighed in relief before taking the younger into her arms. The girl looked a lot like Jungkook and Y/n meaning she had to be their sibling too. How many children did her mother have? The lady cleared her throat and reached out her hand to me.

"I'm Min-Ae. Y/n's younger sister. Can you please direct me to her room?" She said in a sweet tone.A lot like Y'/n's voice but a little more high pitched and confident.

"She is sleeping right now. I thought Y/n was the only child." I asked in a questioning tone. I needed to make sure this wasn't a set up. Y/n's mother made it very clear that she wanted Y/n dead. So I needed to be extra cautious.

"No we have brother but I don't know who he is?" She said in a sweet tone.

"Are you Y/n's boyfriend?" She said as she looked innocently to Jin. I knew then she knew nothing about us. I felt upset though and Jin knew it. He immediately burst out into laughter as I glared at him. She looked at us confusedly before I spoke up to clear everything up. He'e handsome but not that handsome.

"Y/n is my girlfriend." I said in a calm tone.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know." She said in a low tone while holding her head down. I was about to tell her it was okay but I paused when the door to my room opened a little more. I felt arms wrapped around my waist causing me to chuckle. I turned around and hugged Y/n. She was trembling which made me instantly  lift up her face. She looked at me but paused when she heard the little girl laugh. She looked over and her eyes widen.

"Min-Ae! How did you find me?" She said in a worried tone.I looked at the both confusedly. How did they know each other? What is going on here?

"I have a lot of gossip for you, Y/n. How have you been? I haven't seen in a while." She said in a sweet tone.

"I know the last time I was going to work you guys didn't board the bus." Y/n said in a worried tone.

So they lived in the same area unaware of each other blood line. That makes sense but how did Min-Ae know to immediately come here to find Y/n? Something isn't right here. I can feel it. My thoughts were interrupted when Min-Ae held Y/n's hands and began jumping up and down.

"We are sisters Y/n!" Min-Ae squealed.

"What! Really? We have a brother too!"Y/n said excitedly.

" Omo have you found him?" Min-Ae asked.

Y/n nodded her head and was about to pull Min-Ae to Jungkook's room. Min-Ae gasped causing Y/n to stop in her tracks. She looked at Min-Ae whose eyes filled with tears as she point to Y/n's dress. I looked down as Jin took Min-Ae's hand. He walked her to Jungkook's room and I pulled Y/n into our room. She instantly took her dress off as we entered the room and gasped as she saw her bandage full of blood.