Chapter 17 - 24

Sorry for the delay. If there's any grammatical errors please inform me!!

Chapter 17 : A PEST WILL ALWAYS BE A PEST
Chapter 18 : THE LOCKDOWN
Chapter 19 : REPROGRAMMING GIR
Chapter 20 : THE PROJECT PROGRESS
Chapter 21 : THE PROJECT PROGRESS
Chapter 22 : PRISONER 777
Chapter 23 : THAT'S ENOUGH
Chapter 24 : OPERATION PHASE 2
RECAP
" heck, the cloning machine only existed because of the Irken race almost extinct due to war. But Zim is a bit different. He somehow got pure Irken blood mix in his DNA. Which shouldn't happen. Because pure Irken is mostly chaotic, and over proud of themselves. And we can't control someone who can't follow the rules that keep the Irk on top. So we have to claim him as a defect. To make sure that no one is following his bad influence " Tallest Red said. But due to that Dib now understand why other Irkens aren't as reckless and chaotic as Zim. Because he is different. Due to the blood in him. .

- 3RD PERSON POV -

17 - 23

There's only silence surrounding the room, Dib in the other hand can't help but think that all of this is messed up. And he is so tired of the drama he have in his life. He can't stop Zim. Earth is in danger. He don't know what happened to his Dad. Dib sighed. Silently wishing that everything can get back to the way it was. " My tallest Red and tallest purple. Can you both lend us a hand on stopping Zim crazy plan? " Tak said out loud.

" One thing that I know about Zim is he is vengeful. So if he manage to take over the Earth what if he start to attack the Armada? This corporation will benefit us both to be honest. " Dib said while stating his fact. Purple can only sigh and agree. Pressing the button on a monitor to show a giant blue screen hologram of how many irkens invader they have on this planet.

" Fine, we will have our elite soldiers to help you to retrieve Urth. But in return you have to guarantee that we can have Zim alive - " Purple said , before getting cut by Red. " To have him eliminated for good. " Red said.

" Inform the elite irken soldiers to prepare themselves, to take down Zim. Save some of the soldiers here for a back up " Red commanded .

[ Informing the irken soldiers... ]

[ COMPLETED ]

" Great. Now that we have gained some help. We should really get back to Earth and stop Zim . " Gaz said. Before waliing to Dib and grab him by his arm to pull him. But Dib suddenly stop walking and look at the two tall green aliens.

" I have an idea.... Most of Zim's minions is irken so we just need water to fight them . " Dib said. Making all the Irkens in the room look at him with wide eyes . " Sounds risky. But we should at least try. And if that didn't work we can use our Irken technology instead. " Tak said .

" We should also have bombs ... " Talk mumbled to herself but Gaz heard it and smiled. " Lend me some of the bombs if you have it. I want to blow up Zim dumb lab. " Gaz said before softly punch Tak's arm. Tak only look at her weirdly. And before she said anything, Dib cut her. " It's a human friendly gesture " .

" O-Okay then? " Tak said.

" We need to head back Earth, fast. Before Zim can think of a new scheme. So how many irken Invaders that we can take with us at the moment? " Dib asked while glancing around.