Chapter 14:Goodbye Carl Grimes

Kyle Martin is played by....Dylan O'Brien

"Rick let him in"I demand "no Zoe we do not know this boy"rick says in a low rough voice "Rick let him in he's my brother now let him in"I growl "fine but only because he's your brother"he replies before walking off.

I run over to the gate and I fling that bad boy open "Kyle Martin I am so happy you kept your promise"I feel the cold tears run down my cheeks as I jump into my brothers arms "I made a promise"he sighed into the crook of my neck "I always keep a promise"he finishes "I was so scared"I whisper and I feel him squeeze my small frame closer to his "I'm so happy i found you"he sighs one more time before letting me go "is Emily with you?"he asks with hope in his eyes "yes and we found Willow"I reply while wiping my cheeks "well then let's go see them"he smiles before taking off to the prison.

I run inside to see Kyle holding Judith "aww Zoe I didn't know Emily was still this little"he cooed "well it's funny cause that not Emily"I chuckle pointing at him "that is"I point over to my sister who is coloring while sitting on Daryl's lap "oh"is all Kyle says and I can't help but to laugh "kyleeee"Emily screams before wrapping her little arms around Kyle's legs "oh my god she's so big!"he picks her up after putting JuJu down "hey shortcake"carl grins while walking over to me and planting a kiss on my lips "hatboy"I smile pulling his hat off and putting it on my head.

I hear someone clear they're throat infront of me "who's this"I look over and I see Kyle with an eyebrow lifted "oh Kyle this is carl my"I clear my throat "boyfriend?"I finish with more like a question "well listen here carl you better be nice to my sister you got that"Kyle walks slowly over till he's right infront of carl "got it"carl smirks at my very intimidating brother "good"is all Kyle says before walking off.

*4 hours later*

"Zoe we need to talk"Kyle says walking into mine and carls cell "what up pudding cup?"I ask scooting over so Kyle could sit beside me "we need to leave,no one likes me here and we can't stay here forever"he says looking at me right in the eyes "your kidding right"I chuckle but Kyle doesn't seem to find it funny,at all "oh"I look down at my lap "I'm sorry Zoe but I can't lose you again"Kyle sighs before standing up "pack your stuff up we're leaving at 7"he says before walking out of my cell "looks like I'm leaving"I sigh.

*after packing everything*

I look at my watch to see that it's already 6:45 "goodbye old cell"I sigh,I walk out into the corridor to see my brother and sister waiting with their bags,I sling one of my two bags onto my back "welp let's get going then"I growl at my brother and I make my way down the corridor."hey where you goin?"daryl asks standing up and pointing over at me "we are leaving"Kyle replies behind me "why?"Rick says walking in "because I said so"Kyle growls before dragging Emily out of the prison "your leaving?"carl walks up to me with sad and anger all over his face "I guess so"I sigh "can I at least tell you goodbye?"he asked "you just did idiot"I giggle "goodbye Zoe Martin"carl sigh wrapping his arms around me with a tight hug,after a few minutes I pull away with a sigh "goodbye Carl Grimes"I fight back the tears that are in my eyes.

I walk over to the door of the prison but before I open it I turn around to look at my old family "goodbye"I choke out before opening the door and waiting till I hear the loud click of it closing.

"Ready?"Kyle asks "nope"i reply dryly "let's go"he says and we start making our way down the gravel path of the prison,we get to the gate and I open it then once we are threw I close it "goodbye home"I sigh before turning around to my new life without 'Carl Grimes'.

Oh my gawd guys that was the very last chapter of Journey!!! And I bet your faces are all like >:O >.< v.v >.><.< D: but I mean c'mon how awesome was that chapter I mean really?!?!
Let me tell you thow that I'm ever so sorry that I didn't update when I said I would but hey I got my charger finally today and I'm update for ya so :D. Ok I hope you liked my story and ya that's about it love ya bye😘👌 and remember to #stayflesh

-puddingcup💩