It Does Not Exist

"Be safe M'lady." Captain Typho speaks snapping me out of my thoughts. Azaylia was sitting by herself on the transport ship behind Anakin and Obi-Wan. She stands up as she realizes it's time to say goodbye to Anakin and Padmé.
"Thank you Captain. Take good care of Dormé...the threats on you two now." She states.
"Don't worry M'lady he'll be safe with me." Dormé smiles sadly.
"You'll be fine." Padmé says.
"It's not me M'lady. I worry about you. What if they realize you've left the Captial?" She asks worriedly.
"Well, then my Jedi protector will have to prove how good he is." She smiles while Anakin smiles at her
"Anakin...don't do anything without consulting either the Council or myself."
His smile disappears.
"Yes Master." He replies.
"Have fun Ani." Azaylia whispers in his ear so Obi-Wan couldn't hear her. "And don't have too much fun with the Senator." She winks He grins at her, while rolling his eyes.
"Azaylia and I will get to the bottom of this plot quickly M'lady." Obi-Wan assures Padmé.
"I'll be most grateful for your speed Master Jedi's." They both bow.
"It's time to go." Anakin says while making his way to the exit of the transport.
"I know." Padmé replies.
"Anakin...May the Force be with you." Obi-Wan smiles.
"Yes Ani, May the Force be with you." Azaylia repeats.
"May the Force be with you Master...Zayli."

He still refuses to call her Master Barlette. She will always be "Zayli" to him.
"Goodbye Padmé." Azaylia gives Padmé a tight hug. She squeezes the women back.
"Goodbye Azaylia." She says as they depart with R2 following them.
"I do hope he doesn't try anything foolish." Obi-Wan stares at the pair walking away from us.
"Oh Obi-Wan you worry too much. They'll be fine."
"I'd be more concerned about her doing something then him." Captain Typho nods. The three share a smirk.
>>>

Obi-Wan and Azaylia arrive at a diner of some sort.
"Someone's here your see you honey! Two Jedi by the looks of it." A waiter droid calls out.
"Obi-Wan!" A Besalik exclaims from behind the counter.
"Hello Dex." Obi-Wan grins.
"You two take a seat, I'll be right with ya!"
They both sit down beside one another in a booth.
"Would you guys like a cup o'Jawa Juice?" The droid asks us.
"Oh yes please." He responds.
"I'll take one as well please." Azaylia adds.

The droid makes their drinks and serves them while they both say thanks. Dex comes out from the kitchen,
"Heyyy Ol' buddy!" He exclaims as he gives Obi-Wan a hug. Obi-Wan and Dex both chuckle.
"And whose this lovely lady you brought with ya?" He asks. Azaylia laughs lightly.
"Azaylia Barlette." She shakes his hand. "Pleasure to meet you."
"Names Dex." He smiles as he looks the female figure over. "She's a pretty one Kenobi...is she yours?" He asks Obi-Wan with a wink. Azaylia chokes on her Jawa Juice she was currently drinking. Obi-Wan chuckles at the coughing girl and pats her back to try and help.
"I'm fine." She says with a choked voice.
"No. Dex, she's just my best friend. We trained together when we were younglings. She's accompanying me on my mission which... is why I'm here." Obi-Wan answers Dex's question

"Well what can I do for ya, my friend?" He drums his big fingers on the table.
"You can tell me what this is." He pulls out the toxic dart and puts it on the table.
Dex looks at it, "Wow! Whaddya know! I ain't seen one of these since I was Prosperate on Subterral in the Outer Rim." He picks up the dart.
"Could you tell us where it came from?" Obi-Wan asks.
"This baby belongs to them cloners. What you got here is a Kamino Saber dart." He nods.
"I wonder why it didn't show in the analysis archives?" Azaylia thinks out loud.
"It's these funny little cuts on the side that give it away." He shows the both of them. "Those analysis droids only focus on the symbols. Ha! I would think you Jedi have more respect for the difference of knowledge and..." he laughs while Obi-Wan takes a sip of his drink. "Wisdom." He finishes.
"Well, if droids could think there would be none of us here would there." Obi-Wan jokes.
"Kamino..." Azaylia scratches her head. "I'm not familiar with it...is it in the Republic?" She asks Dex.
"No no!" He replies. "It's beyond the Outer Rim. I'd say about...twelve parsecs outside the Rishi Maze. Should be easy to find, even for those droids in your archives." Azaylia takes a gulp of her juice. "These uh Kaminoans...they keep to themselves. They're cloners. They're good ones too."
Obi-Wan nods, "Cloners...are the friendly?" He asks.
"Oh that depends..." Dex says.
"Depends on what Dex?" Obi-Wan smiles.
"Depends on how good your manners are...and how big you pocket book is!" The trio chuckle at the joke.
"Thank you for your help Dex." Obi-Wan says as he stands and hugs Dex again.
"No problem Obi-Wan! It was nice to meet ya...Azyalia?" He looks at her for confirmation.
"Yep! You got it right." She stands up and move out of the booth.
"You hold on to that girl Kenobi..." She hears Dex whisper to Obi-Wan but she pretends not to, looking out the window in hope for something to catch her attention. "Gems like her are hard to find in this galaxy."
"You couldn't be more right." Obi-Wan whispers back.
>>>

"Where's Kamino?" Azaylia mumbles to herself while sitting at the archives computer. "I put in the exact coordinates...three times over to make sure I had them right!"
"Yes um, I'm looking for a planetary system called Kamino...it doesn't show up on the archive charts. Um...may I Azaylia?" He points to the computer.
"Oh yes! Sorry." She exclaims while sliding out of the seat.

Obi-Wan types on the computer.
"Kamino...it's not a system I'm familiar with...are you sure you have the right coordinates?" Master Nu asks
"Yes. I'm sure." Azaylia states. "I put in the coordinates three more times after Master Kenobi did."
"According to our information it should be here." He points to the screen. "Just south of the Rishi Maze..."
"I hate to say it but it seems like the system you're searching for doesn't exist."
"Impossible!" Azaylia blurts out. "Perhaps the archives are...incomplete..." She scratches her head.
Master Nu looks at me offended, "If an item doesn't appear in our records...it does not exist." She states before walking away.
"Thanks for the help." Azaylia grumbles quietly while Obi-Wan leans back and sighs.
"What are we going to do now?" He asks.
"We could see if Master Yoda is available...he could help us..." She offers.
"I don't think so..." he strokes his beard. "He's teaches a class of younglings at this time. I'm afraid he'd be too busy."
"Ben, we don't have very many options and we don't have an unlimited amount of time!" She pulls him up to a standing position. "I'd say Master Yoda is our best bet to finding this Kamino place."
He sighs, "Alright...but let's not stay for too long. We don't want to bother Master Yoda..."
>>>

"Use your feelings, you must." Yoda says talking to the younglings. Azaylia watched them intently remembering the time she did that exact same exercise with Obi-Wan standing right next to her. Master Yoda notices Obi-Wan and I.
"Younglings! Younglings!" He taps his cane while the younglings take their helmets off.
"Visitors, we have."
"Hello Master Obi-Wan and Master Azaylia." They recite all together.
"Hello." Obi-Wan smiles.
Azaylia waves, "Hello young ones."
"Sorry to disturb you Master.."Obi-Wan starts
"What help can I be Obi-Wan hmm?" He asks.
"I'm looking for a planet described me by an old friend. I trust him but the system doesn't show up in the archive maps."
"Hmm. Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan and Master Azaylia have...how embarrassing." He shakes his head while the younglings giggle. She couldn't help giggling herself. The younglings were just so cute!

"How embarrassing." Master Yoda repeats. "Liam...the shades. Gather round the map reader. Find Obi-Wan and Azaylia's wayward planet we will." Obi-Wan places a little orb in the map reader. Tiny dots which are supposed to be stars illuminate the room.
"It ought to be here." He points "But it isn't."

Azaylia looks at Obi-Wan's face. The "stars" are sprinkled around it. He looked like a galaxy. A very handsome galaxy. "Gravity is pulling all the stars to this area." He points.
"Hmm. Gravities silhouette remains but the stars and planet, disappeared they have...how can this be? A thought...anyone." Master Yoda asks. There's silence until a youngling pipes up.
"Master? Because someone erased it from the archive memory." Azaylia smiles widely.
"Truly wonderful the mind of a child is..." Master Yoda giggles. "The Padawan is right. Go to center of gravity's pull and find your planet you will."

They both walk towards Azaylia. Obi-Wan used the Force to grab the orb.
"The data must have been erased." Master Yoda states.
"But Master Yoda..." The women speaks up. "Who could empty information from the archives? That's impossible...isn't it?"
"Dangerous and disturbing this puzzle is." He looks at her."Only a Jedi could've erased those files. But who and why, harder to answer...meditate on this, I will." He nods. Obi-Wan and Azaylia exchange worried glances as they leave Master Yoda to continue training the younglings...