159 The Jilted Second Young Master (32)

There was an overturned car not far ahead. An ambulance and a police car were too busy trying to drag the wounded man out of the smoking vehicle. When Song Jia saw his face, she was moving forward before she even realized it.

"Yitian? Yitian!"

She desperately called out his name.

The police tried to block her, but Song Jia was too fast for them. She evaded their hands and quickly came in front of the stretcher. She saw that one of Lin Yitian's shoes were missing. His clothes were soaked with too much blood that his white shirt looked black. His eyes were closed.

"Miss, do you know the patient?" One of the paramedics asked her.

Song Jia looked at him with panic. "Yes, he's my fiancée. Will he be okay? What's wrong with him?"

Before her questions could be answered, one of the paramedics began to push Lin Yitian into the ambulance. Song Jia climbed after them without hesitation. The paramedics were also busy doing first aid to Lin Yitian, so Song Jia kept herself to the side.

When they arrived at the hospital, the nurses gave her forms to fill out, and by the time she finished with them, Lin Yitian had already come out of the emergency room and was being transferred to a private ward.

Song Jia found out his room number and hurriedly went inside. She was shocked to see that his body was covered from head to toe with bandages, and there was an IV line connected to his wrist.

Song Jia felt her heart sink. She didn't know why he was driving a car when he couldn't stand the brightness and the loud noises of the city. She came to his side and held his hand.

"Yitian..." Her voice was choked with emotions.

As if he had felt her touch, Lin Yitian's eyes fluttered open. When he saw her face, his pupils contracted. His lips cracked into a smile. Song Jia's heart burst, and she managed to smile back at him.

"Jia."

"I'm here."

"Jia..."

"Yitian, I'm here."

That was a serene moment, for a second, and Lin Yitian remembered what happened before he had gotten into a car accident. The smile vanished. His face crumbled into anguish.

"Jia!"

He grabbed her hand, and Song Jia was pulled towards him. Song Jia let out a yelp in surprise, before Lin Yitian turned their bodies over and pressed her underneath him. The IV line was roughly yanked out.

"Yitian?!" Song Jia exclaimed in surprise.

She had a split second to react before his mouth closed over hers. His tongue stroked her own, his hands roaming across her body. He kept his body tight against hers, as if any space between them was forbidden.

"Wait, Yitian, you're injured..."

As soon as she said those words, Song Jia heard loud footsteps echoing outside, and her body went stiff. Lin Yitian continued on kissing her as if he didn't hear them.

Then, there were the voices of the nurses outside the room.

"Did you hear about the patient inside this room? He just came from a car accident, but he only had superficial injuries."

"What? That's amazing! He didn't even need to go into surgery?"

"No, and there wasn't even any need of stitches at all. It was as if the heavens itself had protected him."

As soon as their footsteps receded, Song Jia lifted her trembling eyelids and looked up at Lin Yitian.

Lin Yitian had also momentarily stopped kissing her.

Then, in a hoarse voice, he said, "1,314."

Song Jia asked, "What?"

Lin Yitian nuzzled his face against her neck and repeated his words. "1,314. I want to do it with you 1,314 times."

Song Jia, "..."

Superficial injuries? Those nurses had clearly lied.

This patient had clearly hit his head, please send help!

Before Song Jia could send an SOS signal, Lin Yitian once again took her mouth in a fierce and intense kiss. He laced his fingers with hers, making sure that her hands stayed put.

His blood and flesh were tingling as if they were also declaring their desire for the person inside his arms. Lin Yitian clumsily put everything he saw in Baidu into practice.

Song Jia felt Lin Yitian's urgent desire to have her and couldn't help but say, "Yitian..."

Lin Yitian's throat rolled, and there was a burning flame in his eyes as he looked at her.

"The first to like me and hold my hand, who is it? The first to stay over and decide to live with me, who is it?" His voice, mixed with passion and self-restraint, was hoarse.

Song Jia kept silent.

Lin Yitian pressed his forehead against hers. His cheeks and ears were stained with red.

"You kissed me, you smiled at me, you held my hand, you hugged me, you said you would stay with me. You provoked me, but now that I've fallen and can't get up, you want to leave and swap yourself with a substitute?"

One of Lin Yitian's hands went down and lingered around the waist band of her jeans, teasing and stroking her skin. Song Jia met his dark eyes, and his fingertips traced the button.

With a quick snap, he opened up her jeans and slid his hand inside her underwear, and over her silky skin.

Song Jia let out a small gasp.

"That's not allowed. You want to escape? Then I'll just drag you down with me. Jia, we'll sink down together."

His whispered words were barely heard by Song Jia because the hand that was cupping her down there slowly began to move. One lone finger eased farther inside her, exploring her folds.

It was even more stimulating because he kept his gaze on her face, making sure that her eyes were also looking at him.

"Jia..." Lin Yitian breathed her name.

He slid a second finger deep inside her and Song Jia's body had clenched to an almost painful degree. She moaned.

She was already wet. Lin Yitian suppressed the needs of his own body and watched Song Jia squirm on the bed. In a single moment, he knelt in front of her and rolled down her jeans, along with her underwear.

Lin Yitian opened her legs, exposing her secret place to his eyes.

He wanted to see all of her, he wanted her to completely belong to him.

Lin Yitian lowered his lips. He licked her deeply, sucking and nibbling her there with the same intense passion when he kissed her earlier. It didn't take long for Song Jia to reach her orgasm, shuddering and clamping his head between her thighs.

Lin Yitian raised his head and licked his lips, tasting in his saliva her unique taste. Before Song Jia could recover, he slanted his mouth across hers, and their tongues tangled together.

While they were kissing, his fingers returned on exploring her flower cave. This time, there were three. Lin Yitian pumped his fingers inside her rhythmically, and Song Jia broke away from his kiss to loudly moan.

"Aahh...stop..."

Lin Yitian increased his strokes. He used his other hand to lift up her shirt and pull down her bra, enough for him to suck on her breasts. The intense physical stimulation turned Song Jia's brain into mush. She felt as if there were flames burning all over her body, making pleasure burst inside her like fireworks.