°18°

°Jungkook°
___________

I press a kiss on the soft curve of his shoulder as my Kitten drifts off to sleep. I was fucking animal today, made him exhausted.

"I Love you Kitten," I wrap a soft blanket around his body, smiling.

A sigh escape from his lips as he snuggles to me, now his ass dangerously close to my hard proud member.

Down boy, not now.

But the way he wiggling in his sleep making everything difficult.

He's such a tease, even in his sleep.

The way his lips teased, the way his hands made me crazy and his innocent face---

I need a cold shower!

°°°

"Are you planning to stay like this all day, Kitten." I asks supressing my laugh.

He's wrapped himself with blanket, refusing to come out of it.

Damn, he's so adorable.

"You were so demanding yesterday, and now all shy---" I want to see his face, kiss his addicting lips but he isn't coming out of the blanket, his cocoon.

"Kitten---" no movement. He just sat on the bed, like a larvae of insects spin about themselves for shelter during the pupa stage, protecting themselves.

"You want me to say your parents, my Kitten isn't coming for breakfast, because he's shy to face me after being a demanding taeger in bed?"

"You can't do that." He throws the blanket away as he stared at me with a death glare, and I find it cute.

He blush so hard as his gaze travels through my glorious form. "You are naked,"

"So are you, Kitten." He suck in breath as his hands searches for blanket and covers himself with it.

Before he can make another cocoon, my mouth collide with his. Kissing him fiercely before I pushes the blanket away from his body.

I lay him back, giving particular attention to his nipples as he moan in my mouth.

"Good Morning, Kitten." I lean in and press my lips against his forehead.

°°°

"Eat more," Mrs.Kim scold my Kitten as he starts to whine like a baby.

"I'm already full." He said patting his stomach.

We are sitting around the dining table, Mr and Mrs kim seating beside me and Kitten, and Dahyun sat opposite to us.

"You need more energy."

"I'm already energetic." He says refusing to eat more.

"Yeah, we know." Mrs.Kim says and I look up at her, questioning and she answers me with a wink.

Ohhh so we were loud!

But looking at my Kitten, I realize he's not aware of the meaning her words hold. Dahyun giggles seeing him and the same time Mr.Kim sat there a face with void of emotions.

"Visit us every weekend," Mrs.Kim half yell, letting out a loud laugh.

"There's no need." Mr.Kim cuts in before I can open my mouth.