Part 57

Blake: Has anyone seen y/n or Grayson?
Charles: Nope
Dan: He's not answering
Blake: Have you tried y/n?
Dan: I don't have her number
Blake: How?
Charles: I do *he called you*
Blake: Her phones in their room
*he said as he heard it ringing*
Charles: I'm sure they're fine
Blake: Yeah most likely
Dan: Grayson has a meeting in a hour so if he doesn't get back soon, there will be problems
Cyrus: They're probably having sex *he said walking in the room*
Blake: Cyrus
Charles: Nah, he's probably training or teaching her things
Blake: Yeah what he said
Charles: Alright well I have to get going, I'll be back around 7. Tell me if the love birds get back Alright?
Blake: Okay
*he leaned up against the wall and laughed as dan went his separate ways and Cyrus and Charles left together*
Bailey: Blake *she quietly said, making him look down at her*
Blake: Oh I didn't see ya down there bailey *he smiled and kneeled down to her*
Bailey: Do you know where y/n or Maggie is?
Blake: Hmm I unfortunately don't...are you hungry?
*she shook her head*
Blake: Come On *he picked her up and carried her to his car.* do you trust me?
Bailey: Yeah *she smiled and nodded*
Blake: I know I'm not grayson but I can still be fun *they both laughed and he started driving*
Y/n: Well...that happened
*you said as you both stood up and got dressed*
Grayson: Don't make it awkward
*you both laughed...as he was about to walk over to the edge and jump back in, but In instead you walked over in front of him*
Y/n: Gray
Grayson: Yeah? *he put his hand on your back, pulling you closer*
Y/n: Can we do this more often?
Grayson: Sex?
Y/n: No! I mean non related gang stuff. Like exploring
*your face got red as Grayson laughed and kissed your fore head, bring you into a hug*
Grayson: Of course, we just can't get caught
*you smiled and took his hand and both of you jumped back in the water and swam back to the grass.*
Y/n: How do we get back up..?
Grayson: Hiking
Y/n: Hiking?
Grayson: Nah I'm joking, there's a path
Y/n: Thank god
Grayson: Y/n
Y/n: What?
Grayson: Look around, do you see a path?
Y/n: Fuck you *he laughed and you both started hiking up the mountain and eventually got to the top. Once you guys got back to the car you both drove to the warehouse and got inside
Dan: Grayson! You're just in time!
Grayson: I know
Y/n: In time for..?
Grayson: A meeting
Dan: Yeah, he will be done around 1pm
Grayson: Alright I'll meet you there dan
*he walked away leaving you and Grayson soaked in the middle of the room*
Grayson: Wanna come get changed? *he said laughing and looking at the two of you*
Y/n: Yeah *you laughed and followed him to get dressed. A half an hour passed and you started to wonder where bailey and everyone else was. So you causally walked down the hall and into her room...there was no sign of her, so you checked Maggie's room, even though you knew She wasn't there...you started to get worried ad tried calling Charles...No answer, then Blake....No answer.
Y/n: Shit shit shit! BAILEY?!
*tears flooded your eyes as you became more frantic as you couldn't find her....you knew not to disturb Grayson but it eventually got too un bearable not to tell him. With tears in your eyes you walked down the hallway and knocked on the slightly opened door. 20 pairs of eyes flew towards you...*
Jeff: Damnit if we keep getting interrupted from this girl, I'm gonna LOOSE MY MIND!
Grayson: Jeff calm down
Jeff: No! Who do you think I am? Your little friend? NO. Do you see this sign? It says DO NOT DISTURB! CAN THE DUMMY NOT READ? *he said as he walked over to you*
Grayson: HEY, HEY! *he ran up to Jeff*
Grayson: Give me a minute *he said to him as he closed the door in his face, leaving you two in the hallway*
Grayson: Are you okay?
Y/n: I-I c-can't find bailey
*tears fell from your face again*
Grayson: Have you tried calling
Y/n: YES! Everyone!
Grayson: shit...um stay calm...we'll find her okay? I promise...just give me some time *grayson kissed your forehead and walked back in the meeting room. You started panicking and walked back over to the living room area...another 15 minutes passed and you were fully having a panic attack at this point. The door opened as you heard laughter coming from it. You immediately looked over and seen Blake and bailey walk in..*
Y/n: BAILEY!
*they both looked over towards you as you ran up and hugged her tightly*
Blake: You Okay? *he lightly laughed*
Y/n: No! I thought bailey ran away or someone lost her!
Blake: Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I forgot to text you
Y/n: Where did you go?
Blake: I could ask the same to you
Y/n: Blake just answer it
Blake: I took her out to eat
Y/n: Oh...
Blake: Yeah *he laughed*
*a couple hours passed and it was now 1 pm*
Grayson: Y/n *he said as he left the meeting room and walked out into the main room*
Y/n: Yeah?
Grayson: Did you find b-
Grayson: Oh
Y/n: Blake had her
Grayson: Oh alright...
*a few more hours passed and it was around 8 pm. You Grayson bailey Blake Charles chase and Ethan were sat on the couch watching a movie. You were laying in between Graysons legs with a blanket over you two when Charles said*
Charles: Ya know, if the cops walked in right now, they would think we're just some teenagers watching a movie
Y/n: How old is everyone?
Grayson: 19
Y/n: Gray I've known you since I was born, of course I know your age
Charles: 19
Chase: 19
Blake: 20
Blake: What about you?
Y/n: 19
Blake: 19!? I thought you were like 20 or 21
Y/n: No ahah
Bailey: 5
Grayson: Bailey should run the gang *he said making her and everyone else laugh*
*later on that night Grayson carried you to bed and fell asleep with you...the next two weeks were slow...Where was Calvin? Surely your little fire revenge didn't kill him right? Why haven't they bothered you or Grayson?...*
Calvin: Get ready, we're doing this in 7 days.