Chapter 9 - The guy who gets what he wants

Are you free today? Can you go shopping with me?” Techno.

Sure! I’ll pick you up now!” Kengkla.

This was a conversation, about an hour ago, of a new couple, who recently had their second sex.

Now, Kengkla was leaning against the wall at the entrance of a department store with the tender smile that made him so attractive.

Today, the tall guy wore a white tank top and a light-color sleeveless shirt with dark jeans and branded sneakers. The casual wear that made Kengkla look like a model from a fashion magazine. It could be his tall, well-built body, his hairstyle… or his bright piercing face that made others think like that.

Kengkla stood comfortably, leaning on his hip while his eyes were glancing at his phone as if he didn’t care anything but, in fact, he occasionally caught a glimpse of the entrance.

Techno asked him to meet here, so Kengkla didn’t need to pick him up at home. No matter what Kengkla persisted, Techno said he could come by himself. Also, Technic already took the bike home, so Kengkla had no excuse.

I should have bought it and thrown it in the canal.

Kengkla was a bit mad at himself. Since his boyfriend was self-reliant, if Techno had his bike, he wouldn’t let Kengkla pick him up for sure. So, it would be harder for him to spend time with Techno.

Sighhh.

Kengkla sighed deeply as if he was exhausted, so may girls passing by wanted to ask him what was going on. But actually… Kengkla just wanted to keep Techno in his house.

Kengkla really like Techno, so he didn’t want anyone to see or touch his boyfriend. Kengkla was afraid that someone could see Techno’s cuteness like he did and stole Techno from him.

Have you ever known that I love you this much?

Kengkla still remembered the first day they met… the person who picked him up was the brother of his friend. When he first saw Techno, he wanted to ask Technic that… ‘Are you sure he’s your real brother?

Since Techno was kind of tall and thin; his skin was tan; his hair was so messy; and with his Reserve Officer Training Corps shirt, football shorts, and flip flops; he was kind of average, Kengkla hardly believed that Techno was his friend’s older brother. Besides, Kengkla was so upset with his parents that day

In fact, the story that Kegnkla told Techno wasn’t all lies; part of it was true… his parents quarreled, and his father did have a mistress, so they wanted a divorce, but it happened that year. Kengkla was bored, upset, and annoyed, so he escaped from his home and met his friend’s brother, who always had a smile on his face and asked him to find something to eat together.

They weren’t close and barely knew each other, but Techno grabbed his shoulders and dragged him to a fast-food restaurant.

Kengkla didn’t have any chance to say no.
However, annoyance became interest. Techno tried to make him laugh and smile as if he knew that Kengkla was so upset and felt terrible. Maybe, what Techno did wasn’t his intention.

Techno shouldn’t know what Kengkla felt, but he kept talking until Kengkla enjoyed it.
Those stories Techno talked about were just ordinary and, maybe, nonsense, but with that ten to twenty minutes they spend together, Kengkla, who didn’t open his heart easily, felt comfortable. Kengkla knew that he was wearing a mask when he was with others, but when he talked to Techno, without realizing it, he was laughing with the story that Techno lost in a football match. He really laughed… with the person who changed a sad story into a funny one.