Part 58

Dan: Everyone get up! We all have meetings to go to *he shouted through the inner com*
Grayson: Ugh
Y/n: Since when do you guys have a inner com *you rubbed your forehead and buried your head in Graysons chest*
Grayson: I forgot we had it to be honest
Dan: GRAYSON, Y/N! UP! NOW *he said shouting into your guys room, making you both jump up*
Grayson: What the hell dan! It's 4:50 am
Dan: Get Up!
Grayson: Fine!
*dan left*
Y/n: 5 more minutes *you muffled into Graysons chest*
Grayson: You can, but I'll get killed if dan finds out I stayed in bed *grayson said as he tried getting up*
Y/n: Mmm Nooo *your sleepy words slurred as you tried gripping onto Graysons side, but instead you were too late. As he got up cold air immediately hit you in the face making you groan at it*
Grayson: I don't ever remember having a meeting today? *he checked his phone*
Grayson: Oh that piece of shit, this was supposed to be tomorrow
Y/n: What? *you said sitting up*
Grayson: He's making us all go to a business meeting
Y/n: What do you mean "all of us"?
Grayson: Me you Maggie Charles chase Ashley Blake Cyrus Dustin Ivan Kyler Asher Sawyer Collin and more
Y/n: Oh...is the meeting here?
Grayson: Nope, we have to go to California
Y/n: California?! *you propped your self up on your elbows*
Grayson: Yep
Y/n: That's so far away??
Grayson: Welcome to my life *he smiled at you and went to get dressed in a suit.*
Grayson: Get dressed in formal Okay? There will be a lot of huge business workers there
Y/n: O-Okay?
Grayson: We're taking two planes, and unfortunately we're separated..I own both of them so don't be worried *he said referring to the last incident*
Y/n: Alright...*he walked over to you and put his hand on your back, pulling you closer to his face*
Grayson: I know this is a lot...I promise you will be okay *he kissed you on the lips and walked out*
Y/n: Wait what plane do I get on?!
Grayson: Leo will be with you, don't worry
Y/n: Okay?
*he left leaving you confused*
Maggie: Y/n! *she shouted running in your room*
Y/n: Yeah?
Maggie: Grayson told me you were confused and tired so I'm here to help you, I've done a billion of these. So wear this *she threw cloths at you* and get dressed and do your makeup. We leave in 35 minutes.
Y/n: Wait who am I going with?
Maggie: Me Ashley Leo Brooke and a few other people I don't really know...
Y/n: Why aren't we with Grayson and Dustin's team?
Maggie: Because they need to get there sooner...go get dressed!
Y/n: Okay okay!
*you went into the bathroom and started undressing and changing into your dress. You tried zipping the back of it and immediately got dizzy...
Y/n: Maggie can you come here!?
Maggie: Yeah? *she walked In wearing a beautiful red dress*
Y/n: Can you zip me up please?
Maggie: Of course
Y/n: Are you sure these aren't too revealing?
Maggie: No, were told to wear the same color and these types of dresses...plus! It impresses the guys *she smirked and nudged your arm.*
Y/n: Uhh Maggie I have a b-
Maggie: Right right! I forgot, sorry *you both laughed*
Y/n: Thank you for helping me *you both laughed as she walked out...letting you finish your make up, and curl your hair. After 25 minutes you finished, just as Maggie walked in again
Maggie: Hey! You ready-
Maggie: WOAH! You look amazing y/n *she said as she hugged you from the side, making you smile*
Y/n: So do you *you laughed again* wait where's bailey gonna be?
Maggie: Shes with Ethan
Y/n: He's not coming?
Maggie: I guess not?
Maggie: Anyways! We have to get going
*she said walking out with you and into the hallway. You made eye contact with everyone else as Leo started walking out of the building. You followed and got into the car you all took to the air port...shortly after you got on and took off...*
Grayson: You have got to find nicer ways to wake us up dan.
Dan: That's not important right now Grayson
Grayson: Yeah yeah
Kevin: Good Morning
*he said walking over to Grayson, dan, Blake, Dustin, Sawyer, Cyrus, And everyone else*
Kevin: Dan, grayson and Dustin May I speak with you three? The rest of you guys can go have a seat
*the rest of the men went to sit at the HUGE meeting table in front of the big glass window.*
Kevin: Alright so, just to be clear...the rest of your gang is coming in a half an hour?
Grayson: Correct
Dustin: I don't have any girls in my gang so everyone is here for mine
Kevin: Alright...lets begin *other gangs came in and the seats immediately started filling up. 55 out of 60 seats were filled with in 20 minutes of the beginning of the meeting...your plane just landed and you all got a private ride to the penthouse*
Y/n: Oh...my...gosh!
Maggie: Yeah *she laughed*
Y/n: Does Grayson own this?
Maggie: God no *she laughed again*  it's just our meeting place
Ashely: You Guys are gonna make us late *she said walking into the building and over to the elevators*
Y/n: So why are we all wearing red?
Maggie: To Tell What gang were in...vipers have owned the color red, business wise for years
Y/n: Ohhh
*all 5 of you got in the elevator*
Leo: I'll meet you guys there, okay? *he said as you guys got to the 10th floor*
Brooke: Okay
Maggie: Alright...lets go
*she smiled and started walking*
Maggie: Incase you need it, this is the bathroom *she said as you guys passed it*
And this is the break room and other meeting rooms, this is storage, and this is our room *she said smiling again*
Y/n: I'm nervous
Maggie: Don't be
*Maggie lightly knocked as she opened the door....causing everyone's eyes to shoot over towards you 4*
Kevin: Morning ladies *he said standing up and walking over to you guys...you could tell a lot of eyes were on your unfamiliar face...*
Maggie: Morning Kevin *he smiled and shook all of your hands*
Kevin: Ah! You must be y/n?
Y/n: Y-Yeah *you lightly laughed and shook his hand*
Kevin: All of you may take a seat right here
*you made eye contact with Graysons eyes as you sat and pulled your dress down. As the meeting went on you could tell how distracted Grayson was as he tried his best to keep his eyes off of you...you looked to your left you seen Jeff...he just rolled his eyes and gave you a disgusting look...you just ignored his presence and looked down at the pen in front of you. The meeting went on with Grayson and dan and everyone else talking...you felt this weird twist in your stomach causing you to put your hand over it...you tried your best to ignore the feeling as the meeting kept going... A few minutes later the feeling increased, but instead, making you nauseous...and then it hit you like a ton of bricks...you immediately put your hand over your mouth, drawing attention to yourself and you quickly got up and rushed out of the room to the bathrooms. As soon as you got to the toilets you couldn't hold it back any longer and threw up...*