18

Haru and Jisung sat on the hard chairs facing eachother

Haru and Jisung sat on the hard chairs facing eachother. Chatting to themselves as they waited for their orders to arrive.

"Ok your turn to ask a question"

"I still don't get the idea of this game"

"I told you! I ask you questions and you ask me too!"

Jisung huffed, slightly pouting as he slumped back. He bit his lower lip thinking of a question to ask the girl, not that he was curious about anything.

He just decided it would be best to do whatever the girl wanted rather than hear her nagging or whining.

"Favorite color?"

"White hands down"

"White?"

The boy asked in confusion, he found it odd yet he didn't want to say anything in case he offended the girl. God knows what Sieran would do to him.

"Yeah! It looks clean and it goes with everything!"

"So does black!"

There they were again with their differences. The past few minutes they had been playing this game, Haru already knew a significant amount of the boy's information.

And it was hard to find a common interest, not that she cared but he had already saved her life twice. She wanted to be his friend since the only other person he ever really talks to was Chenle.

Sometimes with the other members but he seemed locked off from others. He always had that aura about him that screamed danger to Haru.

Yet she found herself fascinated, awestruck even. How could someone so sly, cunning, mischievous draw her in.

Well maybe for the fact he DID save her life, but he rarely even glances at the girl's direction. And she could tell now he was just trying his best to entertain her-under strict orders from both Taeyong and Sieran, the both of them scared the poor boy.

"Hey! Are you even listening to me?"

"I'm sorry what was that?"

Jisung huffed in annoyance, glaring from Haru then to the waiter bringing their food.

"I said as soon as we finish eating we should go"

Haru nodded, staring at the food as the waiter olaced them down. Her eyes twinkled with delight, drool starting to come out the corners of her mouth as she eyed the delicacies.

"What are you staring at?"

"Just taking in the view of the most beautiful creation!"

"You need help"

"So I heard!"

Haru grinned at Jisung, making the boy crack an awkward smile. Haru began to eat, eyes ocassionally trailing to Jisung as he played with his phone and ate at the same time.

His cheeks lightly puffed from the bread he had stuffed in his mouth. The aesthetic lamps framed his face perfectly.

It's not fair! How can someone be this gorgeous even if they're eating?!

Haru sucked in her breath feeling her heart skip a bit. She averted her gaze just in time for him to turn to her.

"What are you waiting for? I thought you were hungry?"

"I am!"

"Uh-huh, yet you barely touched your food...if you don't want it give it to me!"

Haru furrowed her brows, protecting her plate from the boy. She glared at him which he returned with a grin.

"Stay away from my food or I'm cutting you in half"