Chapter 23

Omniscient

"Umm new ref us please !" Mahogany yelled out as the ref just called a foul on Mj.

"Pookie." Nijah said laughing.

"No for real, how he gone call a foul when Mj did the same thing number 5 did. They ain say that was a foul then." Khloe said.

"Aye, SUB ME IN COACH." K3 yelled from the top bleacher.

"Yall so ghetto." Bella said shaking her head as she continued to watch the game.

"I see you number 1 !" Maniya yelled to Sekani.

"Turn me up one !" Kiya yelled out to her son.

"Ask 1 turn ya up and watch what he do." Sekani said lowly to himself as he watched the ball in front of him. He extended his hand far enough to grab the ball from the opponent and started dribbling down the court. Since there was nobody on that end he picked up his speed before reaching his goal gripping the ball in his hand before jumping up dunking the ball making the crowd stand to their feet im shock, as they screamed and clapped.

He yelled before him and Mj ran to each other jumping in the air letting their bodies bump into each other as they yelled and got back into game mode.

"I thought a nigga who was tryna foul my son out da game said sum." K3 said standing up watching the ref.

"Oh god-" Riley said shaking her head.

"Stop playin with that boy !" Reese yelled. "Say Mj watch him!" He yelled pointing to the li boy Mj was guarding.

"You recorded that?" Bella asked Nijah and Nijah nodded her head before watching the video again posting it on her story and mentioned Sekani.

"Bruh bruh jump high." Miracle said clapping sitting beside Nijah and Mahogany.

"Yes bruh bruh did." Mahogany chuckled.

"Ill fuck yo moms and make you watch." The opponent told Sekani tryna get under his skin but he chose da wrong person to do that to. Sekani stood up straight looking at dude like he was dumb not caring at the fact that the whistle was blown.

"Fuck you said?" Sekani asked pulling his shorts up.

"Ill fuc-" before he could finish Sekani pushed him on the ground cause he knew he couldn't physically fight. Especially not in front of all these people.

"Say mj !" Sekani yelled nodding toward dude that was now on the ground as the refs blew the whistle and people started running toward them.

"Don't touch my son !" The boy's mama yelled standing up.

"See yeah, this ain't that." Kiya said now standing up.

"Get that bitch off my son !" The lady yelled.

"Who a bitch? Better address him by his name or number 1 you better watch that bitch word." Kiya said walking down the bleachers with K3 right behind her. They ain't play bout their kids at all.

"I don't have time for this." The lady said mugging Kiya.

"I do." Kiya replied.

"Mmcht, shutup ain finna argue with that old ass lady." K3 said pulling Kiya arm walking toward Sekani.

"You gone do what? Nigga ill end yo life." They heard Sekani say to the boy.

Nijah sat up from where she was sitting and stood up trying to see what was going on. Mahogany was right behind her. Nijah walked closer to the scene and seen Sekani arguing with the boy.