chapter 3 (The shock)

Taking the empty jar of  water she comes out from her room

Taking the empty jar of  water she comes out from her room... Slowly closing the door as azaan slept in his cot and one little noise can break his sleep.... And ryt now she doesn't want it.... The boy was awake whole night tiring her and himself both...

"But you enjoyed it...! "

Her heart said making her smile

Indeed she enjoyed it... Every second with him is like a pure blessing for her... Her little baby...but now he needs rest and being  a light sleeper he is it's hard for her to make him sleep for long...

Slowly walking towards the stairs she hears voice of shouting ...

Confused she looked around her to look from where the sound is coming....

And the sound was coming two door ahead of her...

"Guest room me kon h...? "

"Who's in the guest room? "

Mumbling she walked towards it

Standing outside the door she was about to open it...

"Manahil  Manahil bs Manahil... Uske elawa koi or dikhta bhi h kya koi apko ibrahim...! "

"Do you even think about anyone other than her"

The screaming voice stopped her dead in tracks

"Mama baba...? Yelog yaha kya kr rahe h...? Or mama kya keh rahi...? "

"Mom dad...? What are they doing here...? And what is mom saying..? "

Not knowing what's happening Manahil choose to stand outside...

"Sadiya tm glt smj rahi ho....! "

"You're taking it wrong...! "

Her father's desperate voice pleads her mother...

Her heart thums in her chest...

What was happening here... Why are they fighting.... ?

Many questions arise in her mind

"Mei galat samaj rahi hu ibrahim... K ap jo kr ne jare h wo galat... Ap kese asa soch bhi skte h ibrahim kese...? "

"I am taking you wrong ibrahim?.. Or what are u doing is wrong?.... How can you even think like this... How? "

Her mother sadiya yell crying

"Mei jo kr raha hu wo Manahil k bhale k liye hi kr raha hu.... Agr ye nhi hua to shazeb barbaad kr dega use sadiya meri bacchi ko barbaad kr dega wo......! "

"What am doing is for manahil's own good... If this doesn't happen then... Shazeb will destroy her sadiya... He will destroy my child...! "