Ch. 22

MINGYU'S POV

"Where is she?" I asked Dahyun, talking about Sana. "She's been gone for a week now and her fans keep on asking me where she is."

"I know you don't give a fuck about her fans, Gyu. Just tell me that you miss her already," she teased me so I groan and playfully punch her shoulder.

"Just fucking tell me," I hissed but she shook her head.

"You're really inlove with her, aren't you?" She smirked and elbowed me. "If Tzuyu will know about this—"

"I don't care," I cut her off and just left. "If you don't want to tell me where she is, I'll find her with my own."

When I got out of her house, I quickly enter my car and drove towards Woozi's unit. He's my friend who loves his computer and gadgets so much. King of hacking and searching about anything he wants. He'll help me to find Sana.

After I parked my car outside the condo, I went inside and waited for the elevator to open. I step in when it opens, I'm with a guy who's wearing an I.D his name is Wonwoo.

"What floor sir?" He asked. Ohh. The elevator boy.

"5th floor, please," I said so he pressed the button with a smile on his lips.

I patiently waited for the elevator to reached the said floor when my phone suddenly rang. My brows furrowed when I saw my Dad calling. Sighing, I answer the phone right away.

"Yes, Dad?" I said and felt the guy looked at me.

"When are you going home, son?"

"Miss me that much? Soon, dad."

"Be sure to attend your sister's special occasion, okay?"

"I will attend, Dad."

"Okay."

Then he ended the call. I sighed again and put my phone back on my pocket. The elevator opens so I step out and enter my friend's unit without knocking. I know his password.

I saw my little friend talking to someone on his phone while his right hand's typing on his laptop and the other one is on his computer. Multitasking guy.

"Why are you here, Gyu?" He asked while still on the screen of his computer and laptop. How can he do this without getting dizzy? I'm already dizzy while watching those numbers and letter on his screen.

"You know I'm here?" I asked, surprised.

"I have camera's and I can smell your expensive perfume," he said and put the phone down. "So why are you here?"

"I want you to find, Minatozaki Sana," I said and sat on a single sofa.

"Give me five minutes," he said and started typing on his keyboard. Wow. He's fast as hell.

I spend my five minutes calling Sana but she's not answering my call so I gave up and just turn my phone off. Woozi cracked his knuckles and faced me. He's already done? Amazing. Tsh.

"She's a famous solo idol now, right?" I nod my head. "She's at Osaka, Japan."

"Japan?!" I shrieked.

"Don't shout," he hissed and faced his computer again. "She's currently staying with her family. A royal family. The Minatozaki's. The exact address is xxx, a palace. Woah. Who is this, Gyu?"

"Minatozaki Sana," I rolled my eyes. So she's living in a palace? But she never mention that to me before. She looks like a princess and now I just found out that she really is. Damn! I'm inlove with a princess!

"I mean who the fuck is she to your life?" Just like his height, he also have a short patience.

"She's my girl," I answered and sigh.

"The one that got away?" He laughed and throw a pillow to me. "Eww, Gyu. You're chasing a girl?"

"So what? I love her," I said, annoyed. Ugh. He's good at pissing people. "I'm going now. Thank you."

"Hey! I don't accept 'Thank you'! Pay for it, Mingyu!" He yelled so I chuckle. "I'll tell Tzuyu—"

"Fine!" I surrender. "How much?!"

"Just half a million," he smirked in victory. What the hell?

"What?!"

"C'mon it's just a coin to you."

"Okay. I'll send it to your bank account."

"Okay!"

I shook my head while heading out of his unit. Greedy short guy. When the elevator opened, I told Wonwoo, the elevator guy. "Ground floor."

While waiting Wonwoo asked me some things and I just and answered him. He's a good acquaintance. When the elevator opened I stilled when I saw her there. Her eyes widen for a bit while eyeing me but turn to her cold aura afterwards. We stare at each other while this Wonwoo guy is eyeing us.

"Tzuyu..." I mumble while staring at her. She already saw me.

"What are you doing here, Mingyu?" She asked and I step out of the elevator.

I smirked. "I went to my friend's condo unit. Why?"

"Stop playing around. You know what I mean," nothing new, she's still impatient like what she is before. "Why are you here at Seoul?"

"Am I not allowed to go here?" I run my hands on my hair and gave her a sly smile.

She snorted. "Yes."

"Hmm. Don't tell me the whole Seoul is yours, Miss Business woman," I chuckle in an annoying way.

"I'm not saying that it is but if it's the only choice to keep you away from me, I will buy it right now," she firmly said and I 'oowed'.

"Super rich, huh?" I teased and cross my arms. "You know the reason why I'm here, Tzu."

"Don't tell me—" I cut her off.

"I'm here to get what is really mine, Tzuyu," I said with a smug smile while staring back at her. "What's mine that you stole."

She smirked and chuckle. "I don't remember stealing something from you, Mingyu."

"Not something but someone, Tzuyu," I played with my nails and seriously look at her. "Stealer."

"I'm not a stealer." She answered in a hard voice.

"You are, Tzuyu. Playing innocent, huh?" I said as I grit my teeth. "You stole my girl, Tzuyu! You stole Sana!"