Ch. 23

TZUYU'S POV

"I didn't stole her, Mingyu. She fell inlove with me and it's not my fault," he chuckled angrily. He's irked. "Six years had passed. Still can't move on?"

He clenched his jaw and grip on my hand, I let him dragged me inside his car and drove to han river. No one's here. As soon as we reached the said place, he punch the wall near us. I folded my hands and watch him hurting himself.

When he's tired punching the wall, he sat on the ground and pull his hair out of frustration. I loathe myself for caring about him although there's a possibility that he can stole Sana from me.

"Done being an idiot?" I asked as I arched my brows at him.

He chuckled and glared at me. "I've been an idiot for six years, Tzuyu. Since I let you take Sana from me."

"Why do you keep saying that I take her away from you? Mingyu, she. Fell. Inlove. With. Me," I groaned and I wanna punch his face right now.

Stealing is not my thing. It's not my fault that Sana fall for me and not to him. He need to realize that Sana's already mine and mine only.

"That's it!" He exclaimed making me flinch. "You make her fall for you, Tzuyu! You make that girl I love the most, fall for you without thinking what will I feel!"

I was stunned by his sudden burst out. It's my first time seeing him in this situation. He's frustrated, blue, and inconsolable. He's usually bubbly but he's the opposite of the Mingyu I know right now.

"Y-you saw how happy I am when I was with her..." His eyes started to watered. I'm speechless. "T-Tzuyu you know how much I'm i-inlove with her. You w-were there when I'm starting to fall until I already fell. Sana was my world but you take her away from me Tzuyu... Y-you take h-her."

I inhaled before speaking. "I tried my best not to fall for her, Mingyu."

"But you already did!" He chuckled angrily. "And she fell inlove with you too! I was waiting! I was expecting her to love me! I did everything but she chose you! What kind of sister are you?!"

"Don't ever question me being a sister, Mingyu!" I yelled. My chest's moving up and down because of my intense breathing.

"But you made me do it! You know I'm madly inlove with Sana but you hook up with her too!" I couldn't help and neared him as my palm hit his left cheek. He was shocked but I didn't give a damn.

"You think you're the first? Then you're wrong..." I bit my lower lip as I walk away from him.

My tears started to fall while reminiscing the past. Where Sana, Mingyu, and I are just in high school. Where Mingyu fall for Sana not knowing that I fell for that girl already. Life sucks big time.

Flashbacks

"You're really inlove with that girl," Chaeyoung scoffed.

"Shut up, smol," I scowl at her but she just grimace and left me.

I shook my head and snap my neck to where Minatozaki Sana is. She's the new transferee here at Seoul University, my friend. She's cute and I have a strange feeling since I saw her. And just by now, I already found out what feeling is that.

'I'm already falling for her...'

"Sis!" I look at Mingyu who's smiling widely while walking towards my car.