Ch. 26

TZUYU'S POV

"Sana... Sana—" I woke her up but she screamed and cover her chest using her arms. She look terrified while crying.

"N-No! Please d-don't," she pleaded as she shook her head and hug her own knees.

I clench my jaw and pull my hair out of frustration. Fuck! She's traumatized by that fucking asshole!

Mingyu's on the hospital right now and I'll make sure that he'll go to jail after what he did to my girl. Sana's been crying all night because of what he did to her. She can't get a nice sleep since I take her home.

"I think she needs to be checked, Tzu," Jisoo said while rubbing Sana's back to calm her down.

I nod my head and went to the bathroom. "Damn fucking brother."

SANA'S POV

Jisoo keep on calming me down but I can't help but cry. How ironic, the girl I hate is now comforting me.

My thing down there hurts so bad. I can't even walk properly. I can't even imagine how he did that. I hate that I trusted him. He's a fucking asshole. Thirsty fucking jerk. I hate him.

"Calm down, Sana," Jisoo handed me a glass of water and rub my back again.

"S-stay away!" I yelled at her as I hug my knees tighter. She looked surprised but didn't move. She still stayed here.

"I don't love Tzuyu anymore, if that's what's you're worrying about," she said that made me look at her.

I didn't talk and just lay on the bed once again. Liar. If she doesn't love Tzuyu, why would she marry her? She's just making me calm because I look pity. Stop crying, Sana. It won't help you.

Jisoo excused herself and went out but I didn't speak once. Then my mind started to form a scene that made me cry again.

"Why?" I said between my sobs.

Why did you do that Mingyu? Am I so cruel in my past life to have a life like this right now? Did I kill someone? Did I do something bad? I hate this. I fucking hate my life. I don't have anyone right now. Tzuyu's not mine anymore and her brother raped me. Fuck.

"Please stop crying," I snap my neck towards the bathroom and saw Tzuyu staring at me. I look away and roughly wiped my tears. "It's breaking me, Sana..."

I scowled at her. "Stop it, will you?"

"W-what?" She asked, astonished and shocked.

"Stop acting like you care!" I yelled that made her flinch. "I know you don't."

She's about to talk again but I stood up and stormed out of her room. I'm going home. I'm going back to Japan again.

When I'm walking my phone suddenly rang. I took it and my eyes started to watered when I saw my mother's name. I wanna cry to her. I want her comfort. But no. I know what can she do. She's much dangerous as my Father.

"M-mother..." I manage not to sob.

"Our princess! Where are you? We're here at the new house. Here at Seoul, we've been waiting for you since last night! Are you okay? Where are you? Tell me... Sana? Hello?"

I couldn't move an inch. They are here! Fuck! If they'll know about this, Mingyu's entire generation will get in trouble... Including Tzuyu. I love Tzuyu although she's not mine anymore, I don't want her to be involved here.

"Sana, I'm worried!" I snapped back to reality.

"M-mother, I'm going home. Just wait. I-I'm fine," I said and sighed. "Bye, mother. I'll end the call now."

When I hang up, I'm about to grab a taxi but someone drag me. Mingyu's face flashed on my mind that frighten me so I quickly pushed and tried to punch that person but she quickly use her hand as a shield.

"Sana! It's me, Tzuyu!" She said while caging me on her hands.

My eyes widen while staring at her. It's Tzuyu. Not Mingyu. "S-sorry..."

"You're going home to your apartment? I'll drive you," she said and slightly drag me to her car. "Tomorrow... Come with me. We'll file a case to Mingyu."

I shudder just by hearing his name. "B-but..."

"You're the victim, you're needed there, Sana," she said so I just nod my head and enter her car.

She jog to the other side and started the engine. Jisoo came out of her house, I smiled bitterly. They're living on the same roof now. I wish I'm Jisoo. I'm damn envious.

Tzuyu started to drive me and I told her that I'm not going home to the apartment. When I told her where the address is, she frowned but quietly drive me to that place. The car's too quiet, only the music from her phone can be heard. I don't wanna talk and I know she can sense it.

"We're here," r parked the car infront of our new house.

I frowned when my parents are outside, they look worried and waiting for me. I sighed when I saw what are they wearing. Damn, why are they wearing those clothes? They're just stealing people's attention.

My mother's wearing a long gown with diamonds attached to it, lights reflecting, making it shine while my father's wearing a white coat with diamonds too.

"Sana!" My Father exclaimed as he hugged me so tight.

"Oh, princess... Where have you been?" Mother inquired and hugged me as well, I can see Tzuyu's reaction on my peripheral vision. She's shocked.

"Mother, father. I'm fine," I lied and plastered a smile on my lips.

"You make us worried!" Father said as he sighed. "Where did you sleep?"

"Who are you?" I glance at my Mother when she notice Tzuyu.

Tzuyu flinch and gulped. She looks so frightened. That made me smile a bit. I never saw her scared of anything and this's new for me. She looks cute when she's scared. Just like my parents are like her Dad.

"I-I'm C-Chou—" Tzuyu cleared her throat. "C-chou Tzuyu, Madame."

My Father's brows raised and look at Tzuyu from head to toe. I saw Tzuyu gulped for the second time when my father neard her.

"Father, you're scaring her," I said but my father ignored me.

Tzuyu squeeze her eyes shut when my dad suddenly lift his hand. "Sana, you have a very gorgeous girl!" He exclaimed as he tap Tzuyu's shoulder.

"Omygoshh! Hi, darling! You can call me Auntie but I prefer mother," my mother hugged her that made me closed my eyes.

Tzuyu's eyes are widen. "U-uhh..."

"Hihi! When is the marriage?! Come inside! I'll call a priest! I want you to marry now!" I cough when my Mother said that.

"Mother!" I warned her but she ignored me again.

"For now, it's just a simple ceremony, sweetie. Just say 'I do' and you guys are okay. Then after a couple of days, we'll held a grand wedding. Don't worry, we'll—" Father got cut off when I scream.

"Stop!" I screamed and squeeze my eyes shut. "She's not my girl!"

'Not anymore...'

Then I turn my back on them. I walk as fast as I could to get away from them. I hate this.

"I'm just waiting for her, Sir," I froze on my way to the house when I heard Tzuyu's voice. "If she gave me a chance, I won't think twice and give my all to her once again..."