Part 64

You pulled over to the side of the road before you went to Calvin's....you had to calm your breathing...you took deep breaths and tried closing your eyes. Nothing but tears fell from your eyes as you thought more and more about what just happened. None of those words were true and you wish you could just tell him that. It was now 11:30 pm and after 10 minutes you started driving again...you were parked out front of his building...not wanting to go in. Your legs became jello as you slowly stepped out of the car and carefully made your way up the steps and quietly knocked on their door...a few minutes later Calvin opened it. You immediately wiped your tears and tried staying strong...he smirked and pulled you inside, as you kept your head low...*
Ben: Ah...this is gonna be fun
Calvin: we will begin in a hour. Get jack.
Ben: Okay, you ready slut? *he laughed and looked at you...you kept your head low and completely ignored him...
Ben: ANSWER ME
*Calvin pulled you away and brought you into a room, where you seen a chair in the middle of it, with handcuffs, Ropes, and other disturbing tools...he threw you into the seat, and tied your hands behind your back. Next, he put a gag in your mouth, restricting your talking, as he tightly tied your ankles and thighs to the rods of the chair...you slightly looked up as you seen him leave the room. About 30-40 minutes passed in complete silence. Only your light sobs could be heard*
Calvin: Alright you know the plan.
Jack: Indeed
Steven: The barn is first right?
Calvin: Mhm
Ben: What are we waiting for? *he smirked*
*All four of them walked into your room and quickly untied you...you didn't even bother to fight, knowing you would automatically loose. As you looked up you made eye contact with a familiar face....you tried screaming jacks name but only a muffled yell could be heard. His eyes met up to your shocked eyes as he smirked at you and said*
Jack: Surprise Princess
*Calvin tied your hand behind your back and pushed you out of the room, taking you to his car. All of them followed and Ben put a blindfold over your eyes. You drove for what seemed like for ever...but eventually got there. You were scared and confused as someone grabbed your arm and walked up to this building...they took you inside of it and brought you over to the corner, where a metal poll stood. Someone harshly threw you to the ground making you let out a small scream, and then proceeding to tie your wrists to the cold rod. Your eyes met with Calvin's as he took off your blind fold, revealing a old, worn down barn. You could see a huge escape, that happened to be the door...other then that, there were only small windows far up.
Calvin: Have a good night *he smirked and walked away, locking the door behind all the them*
Y/n: Wait! *you were too late...shortly after you quickly looked up and pulled on the ropes as hard as you could...but unfortunately didn't make any progress. After a couple times of you pulling and tugging your wrist started to burn from the friction. You gave up and let out a huge groan as your arms stayed above your head and your back slouched. It was already around 2 am when you started looking around...any little noise made you jump. Whether it was a animal or the trees or simply just the wind. A tear fell from your eye as you pulled one last time on tight ropes...feeling useless. You finally stopped and shut your eyes...this was gonna be more then a uncomfortable night, and you knew Calvin had a lot more in store for you.
Calvin: Alright Tell everyone the new location, Incase anything happens.
Ben: Will do
-
Grayson: It's 1:30 am. ITS 1:30 AM!
Asher: Dude she broke up with you...do you expect her to come back?
Grayson: Where else is she gonna go huh!? She lives with us!
Asher: Calm down Grayson
Blake: A-
Grayson: DON'T FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! BROKEN UP OR NOT I NEED TO KNOW SHES SAFE! I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF SHE HATES ME WITH EVERY OUNCE OF HER BODY ASHER!
Blake: Okay Okay...Asher Leave the talking to me *grayson sat back on the couch and put his head in his hands. Blake lightly sat down and rubbed his back, as a tear fell from Graysons eyes...*
Grayson: I need to know where she is Blake...it's too dangerous for her out there *he quietly said*
Blake: I know, I know...she will come back gray. Just give it time
Cyrus: I'm sorry...I never seen this coming
Dustin: Yeah me too..
Grayson: I just don't get it!
*the room went silent...no one knew what to say, nor do. Everyone eventually did their own things, waiting for you to come back...a lot of them were either in the kitchen or the living room, but Grayson was standing in front of the window by the front door, hoping to see you. It was now 4 am and you still were gone...
Grayson: I'm going out.
Blake: What?
Grayson: Im gonna go look for her
Blake: Gray it's 4 am
Grayson: I don't fucking care Blake *grayson left and got in his car and started driving around...after a hour passed he couldn't find you or your car...frustration filled his body as he slammed his hands on the steering wheel and cried to himself...He rested his head on the window and let out a short sigh. Call after call there was no sign of you. Text after text no one answered.
Grayson: FUCK
*he drove back to the warehouse and got out of the car and slammed the door open and shut. Everyone watched as he walked away and into your guys bedroom. He dropped his keys on the bed and placed his head in his palms...letting tears fall from his eyes.
Grayson: Come on y/n...*he tried calling you again*
Voicemails: Sorry the person you have tried to reach is in available at this time-
*he hung up*
*you let tears fall down your soft cheeks as thought about everything....Grayson, your mom, Ava, Calvin, Blake, the whole gang, Maggie, and so many more people. Another hour passed and you eventually fell asleep...Grayson paced the bedroom and constantly would check his phone. He waited and waited for you to come home...
Maggie: GUYS! Where's y/n?!
*she said running in*
Blake: We don't know...it's been hours
Maggie: Shit shit shit- GRAYSON! *she screamed as he walked out of your guys room*
Grayson: What?
Maggie: Everyone needs to listen to me carefully. One night y/n took me to a forest and told me exactly what was going on. There's reasons why I couldn't tell you all and I'll explain that. Basically y/n went to the hospital and she found out she was pregnant...
Blake: WHAT
Maggie: And Graysons the dad
*he spit out his water and said*
Grayson: WAIT WHAT-
Maggie: And then Calvin found her and took her back to one of his facilities...he gave her two options. The first one was, he could blow up this exact building and spare her life or she would sacrifice her own life to save ours. Fuck, Grayson she didn't mean anything she said to you. She was being forced to break up with you and say all of that because of Calvin. And right now he has her and he's most likely going to kill your girlfriend and your baby *she said out of breath as tears streamed down her face. Everyone was completely shocked and didn't know what to say...*
Grayson: Oh my fucking god...OH MY FUCKING GOD! *he ran his hand through his hair as he went back in his room to grab his keys*
Grayson: COME ON
*everyone got up and into there own cars and sped over as fast as he could*
Grayson: Wait Wait Wait she's pregnant!?
Maggie: That's What she told me...so yeah
Grayson: Oh my god *he focused on the road and everyone eventually got to Calvin's building. Just as grayson was about to knock the whole place went into flames.
Blake: GET BACK *everyone quickly backed up*
Grayson: WHAT THE FUCK! Do you think she's In there?!
Maggie: No...Calvin's smarter then that
*you all got back in the cars and continued driving for hours, desperately looking for you. It was now around 5:30 am and Grayson pulled over to the side of the road to rest.
Grayson: I don't know where to look! We need to find her Maggie *he looked forward and started crying...*
Maggie: I have no clue where she could be...all she mentioned was that he was gonna take her and kill her...
Charles: I can't believe this...its fucking insane
*grayson tried calling you again*
Ethan: Does he have any other buildings?
Blake: I doubt he would take y/n to a common place
Grayson: Yeah...*he started driving again and looking anywhere he could think of*
Blake: Grayson you need to sleep...we will keep looking tomorrow. You're gonna kill your self in and crash.
Grayson: Blake I'm fine.
Blake: Grayson pull over
Grayson: No
Blake: GRAYSON
Grayson: Oh my fucking god Blake! *he pulled over and switched seats with him. Blake drove back to Dustin's warehouse with everyone else.*
Dustin: We looked everywhere
Grayson: I know...tomorrow we need to keep searching
*hours passed and it was now 9 am...*
Calvin: Aww look how pathetic you are *he laughed as all of them walked in*
Y/n: M-My wrists hurt...*you quietly said*
Calvin: Aww don't worry, today is the beginning of the fun! *he lifted your head to meet your teary eyes...he just laughed again.*
Calvin: Untie her and let's go
*ben came up and undid your wrist, you let out a sigh from the pain...he stood you up and wrapped a blindfold around your eyes and harshly pushed you out the doors and into the car. After about a hour you were climbing stairs, confused out of your mind. You eventually stopped and got pushed down to your knees. You felt someone crouch down behind you and grab your shoulders. Calvin took off your blind fold and instantly shoved your shoulders forwards making you look over the same 12 story building you fell from.