160 The Jilted Second Young Master (33)

"Yitian...Yitian..."

Song Jia gripped the bedsheet with her hands. Lin Yitian continued to suck her breasts, while his hands made her approach her second orgasm.

His fingers explored every little nook, crevice, and cranny. When he finally found her sweet spot, Song Jia's hips suddenly arched up as her eyes widened in shock.

Lin Yitian smiled happily, "Found it."

Then he began to take her to the edge, rubbing his fingers inside her. Song Jia's body spasmed and shuddered, as heat sizzled throughout her lower body. Lin Yitian continued to pump his fingers inside her, watching Song Jia unravel once more as she reached her second orgasm.

Lin Yitian could no longer wait. Some of his bandages had torn because of his rough movements, but he didn't care. As soon as he freed himself, he pressed his burning desire against Song Jia.

His dark eyes were filled with passion, as if there were burning flames behind his irises.

He didn't immediately enter but positioned himself just near the entrance, as if he was lubricating himself with her juices. His fingers went back inside her, hard and fast, and just before Song Jia could reach her peak again, he drove himself into her.

"Aaah!"

"Jia!"

Both of them cried out in pleasure at the same time.

Lin Yitian was now fully seated inside her. His whole body was tingling, and he felt as if he could barely control himself. The pleasure that he felt was insane. And because it was Jia, because the woman he was making love to was her, it made the pleasure he felt a hundred times more intense.

Lin Yitian pulled out and saw his throbbing organ glistening with their fluids. There was a streak of red mixed with it, which was proof of her innocence.

His heart felt a pang. He looked at Song Jia worriedly. "Is it painful?"

"...it's fine."

Song Jia could no longer focus on anything except for the ecstasy that her body was feeling. She didn't even remember that they were inside the hospital, that at any moment, a person could come inside and see what they were doing. After all, she couldn't even remember if she had locked the door.

But all of these concerns had flown out of her head.

Lin Yitian thrusted inside her again. He wrapped his arms around her waist, so that he could drive himself deeper inside her. Flesh against flesh, their lower bodies fiercely collided against each other.

Song Jia's disappearance was still fresh in Lin Yitian's mind, while Song Jia kept recalling the scene of the car accident. Because of the intense emotions they felt, they were very eager for each other.

Song Jia's body shook with the force of Lin Yitian's thrusts, and her hips jerked violently with every hit, making a loud 'pa' sound. The wet sounds intensified together with Lin Yitian's increased movements.

Except for the smack of skin against skin and the creaking of the bed, the room was quiet. It was not because they didn't want to talk, but because they couldn't talk. Song Jia could only bite her lip to suppress her moans, while Lin Yitian could only gasp as he followed the urges of the wild beast inside him.

His fingers bit into her skin as he drove into her, harder than before, as if wanting to shove himself into her deepest parts.

Song Jia's vision was starting to swim, and blood trickled across her lips as she stifled her scream. Lin Yitian let out a choked groan. Body fluid dripped from where they were connected, as Lin Yitian tirelessly pumped his hips and made Song Jia cry out.

"Yitian...wait...I'm...I'm going to..."

"Jia, let's come together!"

Lin Yitian started to speed up, the muscles in his legs tightening as he accelerated his thrusts. His arms were like a vice around Song Jia, preventing her from collapsing. By the increased force of his thrusts, Song Jia had a sudden fear that he was going to break her.

"I...ahhh!"

Lin Yitian slightly pulled himself out, and slammed inside her. He continued to pound into her like a madman. Song Jia's eyes flashed white, and her whole body shook with the intensity of her orgasm.

"No...no..."

She felt that she couldn't take it anymore.

"Jia, you can come again. Let's come as many times as we want."

Like the voice of the devil in her ear, Lin Yitian said those words before greedily kissing her. She was clamping him very tightly, making him feel as if he had ascended into heaven.

"Augh!"

Lin Yitian bit Song Jia's shoulder as his release flooded her like molten lava. Even while he was ejaculating, he didn't stop penetrating her, as if he would die if he wasn't inside her.

Song Jia also climaxed multiple times from his intense movement. She could feel his throbbing organ inside her, twitching from its release. When Song Jia tried pushing him away, Lin Yitian rocked his hips once more.

He turned the two of them over until Song Jia was the one on top. He spread her legs and began thrusting his hips upwards in a frenzied rhythm. Because of their position, he could clearly see his stiff and hard organ pump in and out of her flower hole, creating a white froth.

Lin Yitian was curious and wanted to explore different positions. He sat up and his hands grabbed her bottom, squeezing it. While he did this, he also gave Song Jia a fierce kiss, his lower body pumping into her nonstop.

"Oh...ahhh..."

Song Jia broke away from the kiss, needing to breathe. Lin Yitian groaned with her, pressing onto her shoulders so that he could shove himself even deeper inside her.

"Ahh!"

"Too tight...ohh!"

Song Jia was tossed wildly and without end, feeling as if she could burst. He was so large and hard inside her that she couldn't help but clench tight and reach her peak once again.

Lin Yitian was caught off guard, and it was too late to stop his release as his body convulsed, thrusting into her in erratic jerks. But he couldn't inhale enough air into his lungs fast enough when her nails scratched his back and drew blood.

Lin Yitian lost it and pounced on her, making Song Jia's head nearly hit the end of the bed. He shoved himself into her so forcefully that Song Jia felt her vision go black for a second.

Then their bodies were moving together, seeking pleasure, trying to reach the pinnacle together. Song Jia wrapped her legs around his waist, and Lin Yitian felt as if he had lost his mind. Every jerk of his spine and every thrust inside her made him feel extreme ecstasy that was almost painful.

There were tears on Song Jia's eyes, and breathless gasps escaped her lips before they were once again taken over by Lin Yitian.

It was almost as if he was truly dragging her, dragging her to sink into blissful oblivion.

A/N:

Sorry for the long hiatus, guys!! I didn't really mean to stop the updates for this long ( ╥ω╥ )