19

"Haru get up!"

"Haru get up!"

The said girl only groaned, rolling to the other side of the bed as her blankets became a tangled mess.

"Haru come on it's time for training!"

Chenle climbed the bed, jumping up and down in an attempt to wake her up. But to no avail as she only pushed him off.

"Having trouble?"

Chenle looked at the doorway where Jisung stood up, beads of water dripped from his hair as he just took a shower.

"My training partner's still sleeping"

"I have an idea"

Both boys exchanged a smirk, Chenle ran to the bathroom filling the tub with water. While Jisung on the other hand ran down to get ice.

It wasn't long until he returned carrying buckets of ice. He quickly poured it to the half filled bath, snickering to himself as he felt the temperature.

"How the fuck do we have so much ice?"

"How am I supposed to know, ask the fridge"

Their little banter was interrupted by Haru as she mumbled something in her sleep.

"Hurry before she wakes up!"

Chenle urged the boy as he carried her bridal style. He took big steps to the bathroom, doing a mental countdown in his head before throwing the girl in the tub.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Laughter erupted from the two boys as they exchanged satisfied high fives. Haru on the other hand was fuming, she got out of the tub as it was freezing.

She shivered as the cold air hit her skin, the material of her shirt hugging her body.

It was a good thing I wore black!

She looked at the two who were still snickering at her. Their eyes twinkled with delight the more they saw her pissed expression.

"You guys better run"

"Why?"

Haru opened both her arms for a hug, both Jisung and Chenle exchanged a glance before pushing eachother out the bathroom and out Haru's bedroom.

The girl cackled behind them, carefully running to the two with open arms. Both boys turning to Jaemin for help.

"Haru go back to your room and change, you'll get sick...Chenle go to the training room now! Jisung your joining them"

"But I just finished!"

"I don't care!"

Haru huffed in annoyance as she glared at Jisung, the latter advancing to her as she put her arms up to block his attack

He went for an uppercut which she thankfully deflected, she ducked as Jisung swung his fist to the right.

Haru sweeped her feet, locking his and successfully pinning him down. Sweat glistened her forehead as she grinned at the boy.

"I win"

"Or not"

Jisung flipped them over hovering above the girl as he pinned her down. Haru struggled against his grip but it was no use as the boy was stronger.

"Woah weird position you got there"

"I don't care I still win"

"Don't make it weirder Chenle"

Jisung stood up, pulling Haru along with him. She pouted but nonetheless muttered a thank you to the boy, she stared at his back flexing as he made his way out of the training room wiping the sweat that ran down his face.

She was brought back to reality when Chenle coughed beside her, arms crossed on his chest.

"So are we still training or are we just staring at Jisung?"

Haru huffed playfully pushing the boy from the side making him stumble.

"HEY!"