→CHAPTER EIGHT

—

IT'S BEEN A FEW DAYS AFTER IRINA HAS BEEN FORMALLY WELCOMED INTO CLASS 3-E AS THEIR BELOVED ENGLISH TEACHER. Meaning, it's also been a few days since that 'incident' on the field. Thinking about it still made Riku's heart pound in such a strange way, a new unknown feeling blooming in her chest whenever she sees the red-head.

She doesn't like this feeling.

Riku sighed, already unable to concentrate on her studies as she leaned back on her seat. The Midterms were coming up, and unlike a certain someone, Riku wasn't born as a genius - the girl actually had to study really hard to get the grades she now. And since it was her last year of Middle School, she had to study harder to make it to the top.

But the damn red-head is making it hard for her to focus. It's irritating the fuck out of her.

I mean, he was always irritating her. But, this time...it was just...different.

Instead of feeling annoyed, Riku actually found herself yearning for his touch. For him to softly trail his fingers at the nape of her neck, Riku shivering at such a tingling feeling.

Realizing her own thoughts, Riku shook her head, groaning in frustration she held her head between her hands as she put her elbows upon her study table which was filled with different kinds of notes. 

Pushing those thoughts aside, Riku let out a tired sigh before picking up her highlighter and then going back to studying.

Apparently, with the Midterms right around the corner - Chairman Asano, the director of the esteemed Kunugigaoka Junior High, paid their homeroom teacher a little visit. Not only that but from what Riku heard from her classmates, the Chairman issued Koro-sensei to a little challenge...or was it the other way around?

Well, whatever happened in the Faculty Room, it certainly made Class 3-E's homeroom teacher more fired up in teaching his students than ever. Even going as far as making different clones of himself for each of his students, to teach them individually. Even going as far as rebuilding the whole damn field

Riku shook her head, the thought of Koro-sensei trying so hard for them made her heart smile. Even if he might destroy the earth next year, even if he is someone perverted - Riku cannot deny that this 3 meters tall, yellow glob is a fantastic teacher.

The lavender-head was reviewing her notes in English - which was her best subject, along with Japanese Literature - when she felt her phone vibrate. Thinking that she put it on silent so she could concentrate more on her studying, Riku went to grab her phone just to do that - having no intention to reply to whoever is texting her.