《 52 - Gifts 》

A/N: Do u guys know how embarassed I am to ask my mom about pregnancy? Bc it sounds so strangeee I-
:'D
~°•☆~°•☆

"ERWIN! I CHALLENGE YOU!"

"What."

"Girl or boy?!" >:0

Poor Erwin looked so lost.

Hanji groaned, face palming. "The baby idiot!"

"Oh. A boy."

"Then I choose the girl! Whoever guessed wrong shall be a servant to the winner for a full week!" Then she laughed hysterically like an evil villain.

"That's alright."

You and Levi were inside a hospital room where the baby's gender would finally be revealed.

You've been pregnant for 5 months or 20 weeks and your baby bump started to show a large result.

Levi's been busy with work whike gaining knowledge about being a parent and about babies at the same time.

Even before has he always been worried about you.

Especially when he can't do anything to help you ease the pain you're struggling for the past months.

Yes, your moments have been a hectic one.

You'd recieve tons of contractions and massages from Historia who offered to help since she helped tons of pregnant woman before too.

And your cravings were strange making Levi always cringe.

But you're lucky you're adorable so it doesn't really matter now.

Anyhow, Hanji dragged herself bringing Erwin when she overheard that you two would find out the baby's gender.

Suddendly, the room where you and Levi were in, opened.

Levi has his hand draped around your shoulder while your hand caressed your baby bump.

Hanji gasped loudly before running and leapt towards you. "Y/N!!"

Quickly did Levi kick her away. "Get lost four-eyes."

"Oof!" Hanji flying back.

"Levi!" You scolded. "You can't always do that to-"

Levi leaned in and pressed his lips onto yours before moving back to see your flustered expression.

"Seriously angel, you should focus about the baby more than that poor excuse of a woman." Levi straightened up, ruffling your hair.

"Screw off." You puckered your lips.

"Don't make me kiss you again love." He slyly says.

"Seriously in front of us Levi?" Erwin smiles.

"Hah of course you rich but lonely ass losers." Levi shows a devilish smile that K.O-ed the two adults making you guiltly laugh.

"Hey!" Hanji regained her conciousness.

Ignoring the painful statement, Erwin cleared his throat. "So what's the baby's gender?"

You and Levi looked at each other, smiling before looking back at the two.

"A boy."

"NOOOOO!!!"

Erwin smiles proudly, mentally pumping his fist.

"My pride... My honor..." Hanji dramatically knelt on the floor grabbing a few passerbys attention.

"Oi four-eyes stop embarassing us- Actually nevermind, I don't even know you." Levi scowled.