Chapter 73

I was  chilling with my girls in the cafeteria and talked about some trivial stuffs until it reached the topic of me and Lomiere-sama about the culture fest day and asked me if I knew about that idea and was involved on it.  I didn't really wanna talk about it but for some reason,  Krissy was too persistent.  I mean she was always persistent however when it comes to Lomiere-sama,  her persistency would jumped off at a different level. 

"Do you perhaps  like Lomiere-sama ne Krissy? " I asked her grinning.

Krissy immediately raised her hand and waived in front of me.

"Of course~ Who wouldn't admire Lomiere-sama. But it's not like what you think it is, Betti-sama" She pouted.

She's too cute that I wasn't able to hold back and pinched her cheeks. 

"Oh~ It's okay though fufu~" I said and gigled. 

"Ah mouh~ Betti-sama that hurts.  Anyways,  Betti-sama,  for being with you for the longest time. Why is it so hard to know what's in your heart? "

All of a sudden,  Krissy went serious and I almost choked by my own saliva.

Oi.

Why so serious?

It doesn't suit you at all you know?

"My~ is it? "

"Indeed, it is"

I laughed and lightly shook my head.

"You're thinking about stuffs too hard,  Krissy"

Well,  I think it's because of the fact that I know what's going to happen in the future that I've been keeping myself guarded. Afraid of lowering it down and opening up to anyone.  It's not like I don't trust them but I just can't afford to say anything about it.

Sigh..

Putting that aside,  the finals, once again,  is approaching and all I did was doubled my effort in studying again. 

Thinking about it,  I felt very tired and stressed that I've been getting a lot of headaches a lot lately.  Should I take a rest? 

I've been pushing my self too hard for I don't know what for anymore.  I mean,  yeah,  my original goal was to be snart so I could stand on my own when my doom's day comes but I don't think that would be the case now.

Or not.

Ahh I really don't know.

Feeling my head throbbing once again,  I took a deep breath and trued relaxing my mind. 

Somehow,  no matter how hard I try to calm myself,  the throbbing pain in my head just won't go away.  It's really painful but I'm afraid to show it. 

Listening to the girls talk about stuffs,  which I didn't know what are those anymore for I can't keep my cool at all. 

"Reinhart-san"

Despite the throbbing pain I'm feeling in my head right now, I kept my composure intact as I looked towards the person who called me out.  The girls also did the same in unison.

"Eh?  May I know you? " I asked politely trying so hard to threw away the pain I'm feeling right now.

It was a girl and she was wearing a glasses.  And by the looks of it,  she looks like someone who's studious and righteous.

"Pleased to meet you,  I am Erika Allunet,  Middle School Student Council president and I would like to talk to you"

I tilted my head and confusedly looked at her. 

"Y.. " Lizzy was about to talk but I immediately stopped her. 

Seeing this Erika Allunet's demeanor, it would be bad if the girls would threw a fuss and make this girl get angry. 

"May I know the reason? " I asked her politely.

Ah.

My head hurts.

"I would like to talk to you,  somewhere private"

She asked.  Her face was stern but her tone was polite and I see no reason to reject her.  I was about to nod my head when a voice ranged behind her.

"Why don't we talk about it here?  Hmm? "

From out of nowhere,  Emily and her gang came with serious looks on their faces.  There were some students who also stood behind them.  Just by this,  the students inside the cafeteria all looked towards our direction.

My hair all over my body stood feeling something wrong with this scenario.

This is too familiar.

I felt like it happened before.

Or rather.

I can see this coming but not this early.

My head hurts.

It hurts so much.

"Emily Dott?  What's the matter?  May you guys tell me? " I asked them politely even thought my head's hurting too bad that my vision's getting blurry. 

I stood slowly but I can feel my unstableness as my consciousness is getting dizzy. 

"Betti-sama? "

Rosé who was beside me seem to noticed my unsteadiness and asked worriedly. I gave her a reassuring smile. 

"I'm fine.  Don't butt in unless I said so,  alright?"

I warned them using a cold tone.  I can see what's going on and I can't afford to drag the girls into the mess with me. 

"My~ acting innocent are we?  Bettina-sama? "

"Bettina-sama?  Who gave you the right.. " Lizzy snapped and talked bacl but I threw her a cold glance.

"Betti-sama.. " She added but I shook my head indicating her to step aside. 

"Let me handle this"

Without letting them say a word I looled at Emily and her gang. 

"I don't know what is it that makes you so agitated but I'm talking to Allunet-sama. " I coldly said.

"What.." She got angry and was about to talk back but Allunet-sama stipped her.

"Well,  the thing is that. I know,  Reinhart-san is aware of what's going on lately, right? "

"The bullying? "

I asked.  Allunet-sama nodded her head. 

"I am not someone who would judge things just based on what I heard from others and so I came to investigate."

Allunet-sama started but it seems like her words became so slow.

And for some reason,  I know to where this talk would lead us to. 

I took a deep breath and harden my heart for the wave that's approaching.

******

Author's: Please don't forget to leave a comment vote mina~ (●´з')♡