Chapter 75

Author's: To avoid confusion,  this is Fiona Lawrence the curren President of Haute Monde.

"So what do you think?  Percy-sama? "

I am now inside the Haute Monde salon and was on a meeting with Percy-sama for some important stuffs regarding the Haute Monde's.  Even though Percy-sama's now on High School section,  she still visits the salon to guide me.  Percy-sama is the next in line after the High School Section's current Haute Monde's President graduates. She looked through the proposal and slowly nodded her head.

"Un~ It is good,  Lawrence-sama.  You should implement this"

As we are in the middle of discussing, a voice caught our attention as that person said "Eh?  Reinhart-sama's being confronted by the Student Council President?"

I frowned and looked at Percy-sama who raised her brows.

"Mind telling me what's going on? "

From the other side,  we saw Steffan-sama with Lomiere-sama asking the girl who talked just now.  We heard what she answered and Percy-sama and I both look at each other's eyes.

The 2 prince went out and Percy-sama stood and so did I.  Without saying any words.  Percy-sama and I headed to the cafeteria to see what's going on.

"For them to be so daring.  Standing against a member of Haute Monde,  do that Student Council President think I'm dead? "

Percy-sama spoke coldly and she's clearly pissed right now.  Aside from the fact that Reinhart-sama was one of Haute Monde's star member,  Percy-sama set her heart into making Reinhart-sama the president after me. 

"Just who is this Emily Dott to be so daring? " I added. 

As soon as we arrived at the cafeteria, what welcome our eyes were the crowd gathered in a certain spot. We headed as fast we can as I can see the 2 Prince watching the scene doing nothing

Huh?

What are they here for if they're not doing anything?

These kids are too hard to read,  really.

"The masses have spoken,  Reinhart-san.  I don't think there's more for you to say denying the accusations" the Student Council President said coldly.

"Yeah?  Well~ that was quite dumb,  President-san"

Percy-sama butted in with a cold and domineering voice. Reinhart-sama who was currently frozen on spot slowly turned her head towards us. 

"Percy-sam.. " She was about to say something but stopped seeing the soothing smile we had on our faces saying,  "We're on your side,  it's gonna be alright"

However the moment we reached near her,  she suddenly fell and lost consciousness.

"Betti-sama!! "

"Oh my God!! "

The girls behind her,  fortunately caught her as they all screamed in shock.  I was taken a back as well and momentarily got lost for what should I do.

This girl.

She's been keeping her composure all this time but deep inside,  she's actually this tired.

"Oh~"

A girl,  which I supposed to be Emily Dott commented raising her brows seeing Reinhart-san's unconscious figure. 

"You!  You Emily Dott and Erika Allunet!! Just who do you think you are?!  You made Betti-sama looked bad in here because of your baseless accusations and you still got the guts to say 'Oh'?!  Just who do you all think you are? "