Chapter 78

And so,  my vacation ended while spending the rest of my time teaching those idiots.  Unfortunately, Haru-niisan became really busy after that day and so the task of teaching was all poured unto me alone. 

Ugh.

That was hell.

Anyways,  today's gonna be the first day of school and my last year in middle school section as well.  I'm currently inside the car on our way to LA'ssier. 

As soon as we arrived at La'ssier,  where as usual,  lot of students already had gathered for this is our first day.  But as I can see,  most of them are freshmen.

Ohh.

It seems, I only got a year until the novel's begin huh?

Oh well.

Let's not think about that for now.

I'm confident that I won't be having the same ending as the Novel's Bettina did fufy.

But..

My world halted.

When his name was listed on the same class as mine.

Whyyyyy...

Just Whyyyyyy!!!

〣( ºΔº )〣

Dispirited by this,  I entered the class low in spirits. 

"Oh?  Boss?  We're in the same class!! "

Kurt whom  I didn't saw his name on the list for I was too caught up by my unlucky year, shouted and waved his hand.  Feeling a little light by this, I smiled and walked towards him and lucky enough,  a sit on his right side was still vacant.

Though, for some reason,  the man that I was talking about earlier didn't come and according to our teacher,  he was caught by an emergency and have to be there.

That's an heir for you tss.

Damn that bird brain Lomiere.

It would be better if he don't go to school for the rest of his life.

Tsk.

The day ended pretty smooth withouth encountering unfortunate events. As for the cram school,  it will start 2 weeks from now so I got quite a lot of free time in my hands right now.

I called for our chauffeur to come pick me up after visiting the salon for a short while.

However, on our way,  a motorbike suddenly went rampant and came all the way and collided with our car.  It wasn't that strong of a collision but the sudden pulling off of the car was enough to cause quite an impact.

That made me,  seated at the back almost hit my head towards the front seat's head rest.

"Bettina-ojousama! "

My chauffeur who also was in shock shouted and hurriedly checked me up. 

Oi.

Am I still alive?

I didn't die right?

Oh come on Bettina.

Stop over reacting.

Tss.

"I'm fine.  Well,  let us see what happened"

"I'll go and take a look"

Without letting me say a word anymore,  my chauffeur rushed to step outside and see what's going on.  Have yet to fully take my composure back,  I was left inside the car fixing myself.