Never not

Semi was talking to Shirabu, the lawyers and the ex girlfriend. He was getting dizzy from all the listening he did since two hours ago.

"Nah. You already did too much damage Miss. Crying won't solve anything. I really do think you have a problem in your head." Shirabu said nonchalantly.

They are still trying to fix the issue and Semi was told not to go all soft. Semi knew he will tell her it was okay if he won't shut his mouth up so he decided to keep his mouth shut the entire time.

"Are you okay?" Shirabu asked softly and Semi smiled and nodded before he drank his coffee.

"I'm good..." He said and Shirabu nodded and turned to look at his ex girlfriend coldly.

"You need to pay for whatever you did to me and Semi. I had enough of you. You always spread weird rumors in school about me and of course I have my receipts. Just how bitter are you? Shouldn't I be the one who should be mad and more hostile considering I was the one you played with? I was sincere back then and why you gotta play with my heart? You just used me so you can about how handsome and smart your boyfriend was. Ew." Shirabu said angrily.

"I should be the one doing slander because you were the one who used me... I kept my mouth shut missy just so we can move on with our lives but here you are. You keep on doing nasty stuffs like this. Let me go Kat Louise. I don't want you anywhere near me or them. Fuck off. You make me feel so sick and whoever those guys in the video should sue you." Shirabu said and Semi only gave her a side eye and he reached out to hold Shirabu's hand under the table.

The lawyers explained to the ex girlfriend what she'll be facing for the consequences. The price she needs to pay is sorta heavy.

Its not the first time she slandered someone so the punishment is heavy with all the complaints she recieved.

Semi just sat there quietly and held Shirabu's hand under the table as she watched the ex girlfriend cry.

Why is she crying? Was she so scared to be imprisoned because of her wrong doings? If she was that scared, why did she do it in the first place?

"Is there something wrong Mister Semi?" The lawyers asked and Semi sighed.

"I just don't get it. Why would you do such thing and also why do you even do slander if you wont get what you want? Did you really think we wont take action? Of course we'll report you for slander and also cyber bullying." Semi said and leaned on his seat.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't mean it." Semi bit his tongue and looked away. He should not turn too soft. The last three times, Kat got away with all the reports because she 'promised' not to do it again but here she goes slandering Semi and Shirabu.

He should do what is right.

•••

Tooru was taking a bath with the help of Hajime. It was so quiet but Tooru doesn't really care. He was so occupied with his thoughts and he enjoyed how Hajime was washing his hair so gently.

"Would you like some fried chicken?" Tooru snapped out of his thoughts and he turned to look at the hunk who was washing his hair.

"I... want chicken nuggets." Tooru said and Hajime hummed.

"What more? Cake? Bubble tea? What else do you want to eat?" Hajime asked and rinsed Tooru's hair.

"I haven't ate anything from mcdonalds for so long... can you please buy me anything good from there?" Tooru asked and tilted his head to look at Hajime.

"... okay. After I dress you up and tuck you to bed, I will go to mcdonalds. Do you want a happy meal?" Hajime asked and Tooru laughed.

"If Takeru was here he--- oh shit... Takeru..." Tooru became sad again and Hajime felt guilty. Tooru sighed and ruffled Hajime's spiky hair and told him he's fine.