A day in the life

Quite a long one🙃🙃🙃

++++++++++++++++++

Kongpob awkwardly looked down at his laptop as he can feel some of his colleagues looking at him right after Tew finished the discussion for what is expected from the online content team. Mielle TH is celebrating its 19th anniversary and Arthit Rojnapat is the chosen celebrity to feature for their online content. They wanted him to cover the magazine but Jane said that they are currently on-hold in accepting magazine covers for Arthit which the Mielle team understood.

"Okay team, I need everything on my email before 5 PM." Tew gave his reminder before everyone scurried out of the meeting room. Kongpob can only shake his head over the fact that he'll need to deal with a lot of things then.

Kongpob sighed the moment he read Tew's email for their assignments. He came up for this online content after he studied everything that needs to be considered and as expected, he saw his name written on the team that is going to be 'joining' the filming for this content. They aside from articles, pictures and other online contents, the highlight is the video which they called it 'a day in the life of Arthit Rojnapat' vlog. They will need to feature how Arthit starts his day, his lifestyle, his schedule, and his meals until he returns home.

"Kong, aside from the formal invite, you can directly coordinate with him right?" Tew came to his cubicle to ask and Kongpob awkwardly nodded. He needs to ask Arthit about his activities on the filming day so they can prepare the equipment they need in advance.

"I am so excited about this." Tew batted his brows to tease him and he can only scratch his nape while he looks at his boss.

Oh God, send help.

+

Arthit opened his door to welcome the crew of Mielle TH. He didn't want to agree into this, but then P'Jane said that it is Kong's team coming over so he thought that it was Kong who thought of this content as part of his job. He ended up saying yes knowing how Kongpob has been cooperative in helping out with his job as well.

"Hi." Arthit greeted everyone. It's barely 6 AM and these people are already giving him bright smiles.

"Good morning." they all greeted while carrying their cameras and equipment for the filming.

"Hi." Arhtit awkwardly greeted Kongpob as he can see the crew looking at them with anticipation as if expecting them to do something.

"Hi." Kongpob greeted back and that made the crew laugh.

"Kong can we set up now?" Dae asked.

"Yes you can start now, it's okay, right? "Kong turned to look at Arthit who nodded at him.

"Okay let's start the briefing first while we set up our cameras and then we can start filming here. One of our members is at the basement, setting up the camera in your coaster. Ice is there to monitor." Kong sounded professional that all Arthit had to do is nod.

Rainza arrived a few minutes later and Kong started the briefing.

Kong handed them the draft of the activities that Arthit provided as well as what they will be doing while Arthit is doing those activities.